Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: A380 LF problems  (Read 1013 times)

Filippo

• Former member
A380 LF problems
« on: July 19, 2010, 11:03:07 PM »
Hi,

I received 2 A380s now, and I both placed them on my flagship route HNL-NRT. My other planes serving the route (A333) all enjoy roughly 85% loads with high competition. The A380 instead does not register average loads above 55%

Now, this is really awkward as everything is the same or even better on the A380 than on the A333:
-Arrival times are all comfortable
-Planes are in perfect condition
-Seating is comfortable
-Pricing is discounted
-CI and RI are at 100

What am I missing then?
Is the public not yet confident with the aircraft? (is the only thing I can think of, but is it modeled?)

Thanks

ICEcoldair881

• Former member
Re: A380 LF problems
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 12:25:58 AM »
check for oversupply, and see if you have the upper hand in terms of frequency. ;) those are the most I can think of....

Cheers,
ICEcold

castelino009

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2010, 12:28:18 AM »
Hi,

I received 2 A380s now, and I both placed them on my flagship route HNL-NRT. My other planes serving the route (A333) all enjoy roughly 85% loads with high competition. The A380 instead does not register average loads above 55%

Now, this is really awkward as everything is the same or even better on the A380 than on the A333:
-Arrival times are all comfortable
-Planes are in perfect condition
-Seating is comfortable
-Pricing is discounted
-CI and RI are at 100

What am I missing then?
Is the public not yet confident with the aircraft? (is the only thing I can think of, but is it modeled?)

Thanks

I had similar problems for first few weeks of service. I am using my A380 on BOM-LHR, but now they are back up tp 85% only my F on one flight is suffering coz it arrives @ 01:00 am but  Y & C are doing great.

check your cancellations and delays too

VJC

juanchopancho

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2010, 03:38:59 AM »
No problems with my A380 on EZE to LHR, all standard seating as well. 80-90% LF

Filippo

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2010, 10:32:41 AM »
check for oversupply, and see if you have the upper hand in terms of frequency. ;) those are the most I can think of....

Cheers,
ICEcold

I serve the route with the most frequencies. Yes, there is oversupply, but the other planes did it with 85% loads

I had similar problems for first few weeks of service. I am using my A380 on BOM-LHR, but now they are back up tp 85% only my F on one flight is suffering coz it arrives @ 01:00 am but  Y & C are doing great.

check your cancellations and delays too

VJC

Is this a few weeks game time?
There haven't been any cancellations, but sometimes there is a little bit of delay

castelino009

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2010, 10:44:44 AM »

Is this a few weeks game time?
There haven't been any cancellations, but sometimes there is a little bit of delay

Few weeks game time, I too had few delays , some up to 54 mins :(

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.