Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Game conflicting info...  (Read 781 times)

welshsct

• Former member
Game conflicting info...
« on: July 14, 2010, 05:48:10 PM »
Hi

I am currently register in both Air Travel Boom and Modern times 2.  In both games i am based at the same airport with restricted runway length of 1981m.  In both games i use both 757 and 767 aircraft.

However, in Mordern times 2 the aircraft have a restricted payload due to the runway length, why would this be?

It's the same airport with the same runway length, along with the same planes.  ::)

Kontio

• Former member
Re: Game conflicting info...
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2010, 05:52:21 PM »
It's the same airport with the same runway length, along with the same planes.  ::)

Are the planes exactly similar? Weight variants and engines? Are you trying to schedule flights to the same destination airport?

welshsct

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2010, 07:15:16 PM »
Are the planes exactly similar? Weight variants and engines? Are you trying to schedule flights to the same destination airport?

Hi

Yes the planes have the exact same weight and engines configurations, they are the standard 757 variant.  In ATB i have no restriction on passengers and in fact when setting up the routes it normally mentions any potential restrictions but here it doesn't.
However is MT2 it tells me right at set up there maybe a restriction based on range on the standard varient.

Very confusing....

Offline Sigma

• Members
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2010, 11:02:36 PM »
There have been bugs where it doesn't provide restrictions for certain routes when it really has them once you schedule it, but it seems highly unusual that it'd do it in one world but not another.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2010, 11:49:07 PM »
I checked, and on PHLI-KLAS route the aircraft used in two different worlds are not identical, different engines & MTOW variants, although both being 757s.

The length of the route also affects this of course so comparing two routes to different destinations can't be done.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.