Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Why is long haul demand from Cario so funky?  (Read 718 times)

coopdogyo

• Former member
Why is long haul demand from Cario so funky?
« on: July 13, 2010, 07:11:16 AM »
I was wondering why demand on many long haul from Cario may be say 360 pax a way one way and 250 pax the other way. For example demand from HECA to PHNL 360 passengers / day but demand from PHNL to HECA is between 270 and 300 pax a day. Why is there such a drop in demand immigration? Another example is HECA to KDFW which has 330 to 360 pax a day while KDFW to HECA  has between 270 to 290 pax a day. My stats are supposedly 95 to 99% accurate so why is there such a disparity?

Offline Seattle

• Members
Re: Why is long haul demand from Cario so funky?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2010, 07:58:16 PM »
It is like that throughout the African continent for longhual. On some routes it is not bad.... on some incredibly odd.

For example, in a previous game, (I have not checked in this game, but it would not surprise me if it is still like this) Algeirs to Basel-Mulhouse airport had something like a demand of 600 going to the airport, but coming back it was 280 or so! That is a big discrepancy.
Founder of the Star Alliance!

coopdogyo

• Former member
Re: Why is long haul demand from Cario so funky?
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2010, 10:29:12 PM »
When I was based in VIDP demand to KLAX was over 1000 pax a day while KLAX to VIDP was around 250 pax a day. It seems like the demand models need to be adjusted on routes from both India and Africa. 

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.