Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Marketing campaigns  (Read 913 times)

LoyalRoyal1992

• Former member
Marketing campaigns
« on: July 09, 2010, 06:54:09 PM »
hi,

what would your strategy be for a successful marketing campaign for a very new, young airline ?

thanks,

Mark

Offline raptorva

• Members
Re: Marketing campaigns
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2010, 12:46:32 AM »
I usually set 'My Base Country' as newspapers for 6months and 'My city and nearby cities only' with radio seeing as I usually start off flying only short haul domestic

L1011fan

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2010, 10:48:25 PM »
I say be more lavish than that. Try some TV if you can. You aren't going to reach enough people the other way. It says in the in the marketing portion of the office that although expensive, marketing is very much to your advantage. Don't be cheap, but watch you expenses. I do everything the first time for one month, route specific, then drop the radio after that. Eventually you'll find your general campaign will carry you nicely. :)

L1011fan

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2010, 10:49:26 PM »
P.S. You don't mention how small either. Prop small or 737-200 small? :-\

Offline raptorva

• Members
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2010, 05:54:18 AM »
my CI in MT2 was at 30 just 2 irl days after starting when using my way so there was something going for my method

jordanD

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2010, 05:44:38 PM »
Pretty much the only way I got my CI to finally go up after being stuck at 30 for about 10 years game time was to go all out and do some expensive marketing. Sure I'm losing money, but it's paid off since my load factor is waaay up.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.