Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Isn't it about time, that LAX-SFO demand were increased to...  (Read 559 times)

L1011fan

• Former member
at least 2/3 of what they are in actuality? In a game set today (well 2000-2010), demand just from LAX-SFO should be set at around 1000-1200 pax per day on airwaysim? Even though the number of pax demand is double that in the land of the living? Throw in BUR/ONT/LGB/SNA/SAN to SJC/OAK/SMF/SFO as well and there should be an approximate demand of at least 200-400 pax a day on each individual city pair besides LAX-SFO. This demand for 90 pax on LAX-SFO has got to be upped ultra-dramatically. Its a crime to see that kind of demand on this game when we all know demand is over 100 times that on a daily basis in actuality. I know its supposed to be a mimic, but C'MON.
There was concern by sami that people would p*** and moan about one or two carriers taking up all the demand. I don't think so, because everyone has an equal chance at the beginning of the game. Some people won't give a rats behind about those routes and not fly them. I tend to use satellite airports in a lot of games (especially BUR). I know were "mimicking" and not getting "too" real, but this is one that needs to be fixed and "mimic" the land of the living MUCH more.
LAX-SFO is the busiest air corridor in the world in terms of pax and aircraft in the sky at any given time. LHR-CDG should not be given anywhere near the demand LAX-SFO  should be afforded. (Player steps down off soap box).  >:( ;)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 05:04:20 PM by L1011fan »

L1011fan

• Former member
Re: Isn't it about time, that LAX-SFO demand were increased to...
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 05:59:36 PM »
throw LAS and PHX in there too then you'll have more of the actual picture of what goes on in this area.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.