Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Dear Sky Europa...  (Read 2111 times)

Offline kcm31

• Members
Dear Sky Europa...
« on: June 11, 2010, 02:47:03 PM »
An open letter to Sky Europa...

Dear Sky Europa,

Although you have probably never heard of my fantastically awesome little airline that goes by the equally fantastically awesome name of 'Keziair' I just thought I would take this opportunity to do a small amount of gloating regarding the fact that you have recently lost the crown of the largest airline at Lyon - Saint-Exupéry airport to my airline which as afore mentioned is fantastically awesome. This is my home base and i have been working towards this for a while now, i remember dreaming of this moment of supreme triumph as a small child growing up in fantastic wealth and privilege with only the hopes and dreams of the future and a large inheritance to cling on to. This is possibly the single proudest moment of my life that has been beset by tragedy, disease, love, car chases, heartbreak, comedy and could really form the makings of one hell of a motion picture.

Now, I realize that this small airport was probably one that you were dreaming of dominating and taking away from me  from an early age also but please don't ruin this dream for me, i was recently talking to your mother and she said that if you were mean to me that i could talk to my mother who would then talk to your mother and you would have to sit in the naughty corner, and nobody wants to sit in the naughty corner. Or do You? You Do?! You little minx you...

So to summarize, i'm bigger than you at a small airport in regional France, please don't feel threatened and suddenly land thousands of your planes here now as that would go against the very bedrock of thousands of years of civilization, science and technology. Thank your mother for the lovely cheesecake, it was really to die for, Father was as happy as a penguin in a microwave, we'll drop the dish off at the weekend after we've washed it if thats alright, feel free to drop round anytime for a non fat, organic, herbal, chai latte.

Thank you so much for your undivided time and attention

Regards

KCM31, Supreme High Lord Chancellor of Lyon-Saint-Exupéry Airport and all things cheesecake related.

mideg

• Former member
Re: Dear Sky Europa...
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2010, 09:43:30 PM »
Hm - am I wrong or is Sky Europa currently the one with the bigger market share there... ;-)

Nice posting though!

remdeb

• Former member
Re: Dear Sky Europa...
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2010, 05:01:03 PM »
Nice letter!  ;D

I haven't changed my routes for long time. I didn't even know that I was first or second at Lyon.

I will not add or remove routes from/to Lyon.

Cheers,

Sky Europa CEO

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.