Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: cross-strait flights (taiwan-china)  (Read 620 times)

flydreamer

• Former member
cross-strait flights (taiwan-china)
« on: June 08, 2010, 11:59:51 AM »
my airline is Xiamen Air Service based in Xiamen, which is pretty close to Taiwan and i suppose the demand between Taiwan and Xiamen is good enough. in this game time, i cannot established any flight to Taiwan and that is because of the dispute between People's Republic of China and Taiwan. but from here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross-strait_charter

that the first ever cross-strait flights were charters and started in January 2003. now, what i want to ask, is cross-strait charter modeled in the game? if not, would any scheduled flight can be established between these two countries? if so, when will it start?

ksliu9

• Former member
Re: cross-strait flights (taiwan-china)
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2010, 02:20:53 PM »
my airline is Xiamen Air Service based in Xiamen, which is pretty close to Taiwan and i suppose the demand between Taiwan and Xiamen is good enough. in this game time, i cannot established any flight to Taiwan and that is because of the dispute between People's Republic of China and Taiwan. but from here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross-strait_charter

that the first ever cross-strait flights were charters and started in January 2003. now, what i want to ask, is cross-strait charter modeled in the game? if not, would any scheduled flight can be established between these two countries? if so, when will it start?

But at that time, the flight is not really "direct", they need to fly through the 3rd country sky (e.g. Hong Kong or Macau). That is, say from Shanghai to Taipei, need to first fly south to the sky of Hong Kong, then turn north to Taipei.

I think the first really "direct" fly started at 2009 or 2010 (forget...). I think here in this world will simulate this situation.

I'm also waiting for this sky to be opened!!!

Cheers,
Joseph

flydreamer

• Former member
Re: cross-strait flights (taiwan-china)
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2010, 02:56:40 PM »
well i hope the sky will be opened soon, or maybe really-really soon, like next (game) year maybe ;D

have you played in other game before when the sky really is open? i haven't, so i don't really know ???

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.