Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Loans.. again  (Read 841 times)

munipandita

• Former member
Loans.. again
« on: June 02, 2010, 09:22:12 PM »
Hi.

I have already created a post here, about loans..

But again, i can't understand this system.

I just opened my Catita Express at KCVG, and i am doing great with Saab2000 and AVRO JETS... But i need to get more planes to expand.. And it sucks to wait the money to come..

Sami, could you take a look at my airline and tell me why i can't get a loan?

In the begining of the game, we can see lots of airlines doing orders, and i am sure they get loans for that! SO if i am starting, my profit margin is really low, and we must lease as many aircraft as we can... But this damn leasing system breaks it.. =/

Offline CUR$E - God of AirwaySim

• Members
Re: Loans.. again
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 09:27:28 PM »
You can't get another loan until the game lasts some month... but you can order with your starting money one or two smaller aircraft.

munipandita

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 10:08:21 PM »
Yes, i know i can lease one or two smaller a/c!

I already have 5... Ok, i'll wait.. but, how long?

Offline [ATA] Sunbao

• Members
    • FmFreaks
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2010, 10:40:15 PM »
Yes, i know i can lease one or two smaller a/c!

I already have 5... Ok, i'll wait.. but, how long?

A long time you need to have a decent amount of money or a plane you han use as security for a new loan.

GDK

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2010, 12:10:56 AM »
It is depending on the player weather you want to get a light aircraft and use it as security. You can still get a loan without security. If you want to get a new loan faster, try to clear your initial loan. Then wait for some cash to accumulate in your bank account and then your rating will improve. Then you can get a new loan, in few weeks time(the whole process).

flydreamer

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2010, 05:45:35 AM »
my loan is now in around 3.6 million and i have around 12 million in my bank account. should i pay my loan back the whole thing or should i wait until i have no more loan? what do you think is the best?  ???

GDK

• Former member
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2010, 11:39:53 PM »
my loan is now in around 3.6 million and i have around 12 million in my bank account. should i pay my loan back the whole thing or should i wait until i have no more loan? what do you think is the best?  ???

Pay back whole loan!!!
It will save you some cash, and you can get a new loan immediately in case if any 'accident' strike your company.

flydreamer

• Former member
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2010, 02:27:52 AM »
Pay back whole loan!!!
It will save you some cash, and you can get a new loan immediately in case if any 'accident' strike your company.

ok, thanks for the reply  :)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.