» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: C-Check  (Read 867 times)

ralphvanderlinden

• Former member
C-Check
« on: May 23, 2010, 06:36:37 AM »
Hi guys,

Do i have to got money to do the C-Checks, or is it also possible to do the checks without money at my account?

Grimvisage

• Former member
Re: C-Check
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2010, 06:55:55 AM »
You can perform C checks while in debt. If you are forced to do so, then you will simply go further into debt. You can choose to wait to perform C checks instead of having them performed automatically for you, but if you wait too long, the safety inspectors may show up unexpectedly and ground the a/c. Good luck. ;)

ralphvanderlinden

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2010, 07:00:59 AM »
Thanks for you quick answer! :)

Offline Sigma

• Members
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2010, 08:39:43 AM »
There does come a point though where you're too much in debt for the bank to loan you any additional credit below $0 to pay anything.  Once you reach that point it's just a vicious cycle as you won't be able to pay for your Checks any longer, you'll get caught and fined, your CI will plummet and pax will stop flying with you which only causes you to lose more money... and eventually you go completely bankrupt.

ralphvanderlinden

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2010, 08:15:15 PM »
Do you have any idea where that limit is?

Offline Sigma

• Members
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2010, 11:21:43 PM »
No, I sure don't.  It's more than a few million though, as I've been $-4M with no problems.  

Just as a heads-up, once you get any negative at all your loans won't be paid (and you'll get a message about it, don't freak out when you do), but that's no big deal; its your C-Checks you gotta worry about.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.