Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Please, have a look!! (Again anda again)  (Read 2319 times)

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Please, have a look!! (Again anda again)
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2010, 10:36:25 AM »
Several of this airline's routes have been closed now. Also the slots of these routes have been removed. Any further violations will lead to closure of the airline since this is second warning.

Offline Maarten Otto

• Members
    • My photo site
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2010, 02:02:46 PM »
To be honest, I think ONE warning is enough, second violation is "good bye". The reason is you acknowledged to the game rules when setting up an account so everyone should know what's allowed in game and what's not.

One warning when you start,
Second warning by game admin 

Offline Beni

• Members
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2010, 09:53:52 PM »
Thank you Sami and to be honest I think that if you told him that this way were illegal and you closed his flights and after two weeks he is doing exactly the same, it is not a mistake. It is an attitude.

Anyway, I cant explain why a company is offering more than double de pax demand. If you have a look to this company flights, you can see now (after the close) that this company has many lines in the limit of 200% of the pax demand. I can understand 200% and free tickets in the lines I denounced (really!!) acting as revenge. But I cant understad why this can be a usual company strategy.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 11:10:26 PM by euskoair »

Offline Frogiton

• Members
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2010, 02:38:09 AM »
And I thought my competition was close enough... You should sue him for all his credits ;D
No replacement for displacement

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.