Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: What are you guys doing with your money?  (Read 620 times)

Jupiter

• Former member
What are you guys doing with your money?
« on: May 21, 2010, 12:14:26 AM »
I sort of have the opposite problem of the airlines that having difficult being successful...

What are you guys doing with all your money? At first I was investing into planes, but I only chose three types to keep my fleet commonality in check. I have deliveries scheduled to about 4 years from now, at which point free slots are very much available. If the free slots start filling up, I'll order more to get me back to where there are a lot of free slots.

Still, I'm making more money than I can spend, and due to the new aircraft ordering system where they end up like... a month apart, I can't really invest in more aircraft anytime soon.

so.. if you had $200M on hand and over a hundred planes on order... what would you do with it?

Note: I'm not trying to gloat, I know there are several more successful airlines than mine, arguably even at my own base. :) This is a legitimate question... I don't really know what to do with this money.

Saivu

• Former member
Re: What are you guys doing with your money?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2010, 12:18:28 AM »
buy a ton of regional turboprops and start up a new base.

Offline highways1

• Members
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 12:32:54 AM »
If you have old planes that you want to replace or want to lower your costs long-term when fuel gets up over $1000 start buying your planes. You can either lease them out or simply cut your lease costs which will be good when fuel expenses become your largest one.

Jupiter

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2010, 07:52:02 AM »
Well... the release of the A380 solved my dilemma. :)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.