browser crashing

Started by meiru, May 20, 2010, 05:01:59 PM

meiru

when I select an airport for the second base... the IE 8 crashes... on all my computers... can someone explain this? ... (when I click on "confirm" in the airport selection)

castelino009

time to get a new browser mate :)

ICEcoldair881

Quote from: V.Castelino on May 20, 2010, 05:57:29 PM
time to get a new browser mate :)

whoever uses IE is stupid, really. :laugh: Get Google Chrome, Opera or Mozilla Firefox (or Safari for Macs, even though I hate Mac :-\)

Cheers,
ICEcold

meiru

very helpfull your answers... and by the way... of course I use an other browser to work around this problem... but... workarounds are no solutions...

RushmoreAir

Quote from: ICEcold on May 20, 2010, 07:12:14 PM
whoever uses IE is stupid, really. :laugh: Get Google Chrome, Opera or Mozilla Firefox (or Safari for Macs, even though I hate Mac :-\)

Cheers,
ICEcold

Safari can be used on Windows, too.

ICEcoldair881

i know, but i'm not bothered. ;D it has something to do with Mac, so I refuse to use it.

ICEcoldair881

get a new computer then. Macs won't even run it. ;)

Sami

Quote from: ICEcold on May 20, 2010, 07:12:14 PM
whoever uses IE is stupid, really

Sorry but I believe such replies are not very appropriate or helpful.. So what's the reason for posting them at all then?

Maarten Otto

Quote from: ICEcold on May 20, 2010, 10:00:15 PM
i know, but i'm not bothered. ;D it has something to do with Mac, so I refuse to use it.

Well... An apple a day keeps viruses away.....

But you can do it the cheaper way. Get a PC with AMD CPU and install a Hackintosh distribution on it... There's your Mac for half the price...

ICEcoldair881

Quote from: sami on May 21, 2010, 02:49:39 AM
Sorry but I believe such replies are not very appropriate or helpful.. So what's the reason for posting them at all then?

sorry. i just had a huge problem with it recently and I guess...... I don't know. :P

Jona L.

OPERA is the solution! It works great, you are not spyed out (like with IE or Chrome), I didn't test Mozilla though, since I am fine with opera...

As you said, you use other browsers to "work arround", but "workarounds are no solution"... again:OPERA is the solution! you can trash IE...

just my opinion

Sami

Tested with my IE8 and works fine..

Version ( http://whatsmyuseragent.com/ ):  Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Op:  Win XP

Does it crash when selecting the planes?  Or when selecting planes for loan security?  It's exactly the same techical stuff as in airport selection.  Try clearing IE browser cache too, just in case.

meiru

I'll try to debug the stuff when I have time... I'll send you the info then...