Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Base Airports, Staff, Image and Delay  (Read 615 times)

Offline N54E90

• Members
Base Airports, Staff, Image and Delay
« on: May 18, 2010, 10:40:40 AM »
For the second time I have opened a second base and for the second time my airlines on time performance has tanked, dropping my company image. I check the flight delay screen and it says lack of staff but i have 100% employment. What am I missing? I assume everyone opening a second base is not running into this difficulty.

Offline Unbornio

• Members
Re: Base Airports, Staff, Image and Delay
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 03:12:02 PM »
I would use the auto staffing setting (solves 99% of staffing problems). If there are very few delays, you'd have to expect them. Even with full staff.

Staff morale might have an issue here aswell?
Beta Tester

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2010, 03:16:37 PM »
The actual question here is that how much delays do you have.

If your staff based delays are something like minutes, then it is completely normal no matter how much staff you'd have. People very often misread the charts and having for example "30% staff delays" doesn't mean anything without the info on delay lengths etc.

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2010, 05:52:40 PM »
Also on-time performance seems to depend heavily on season and weather conditions. Are you sure that you didn't open the second hub in the autumn and an increase in weather-related delays is responsible?

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.