Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Loans!!!  (Read 565 times)

Offline jvernikos

• Members
Loans!!!
« on: May 16, 2010, 04:11:17 PM »
Hi guys, I am a small regional airline with 4 aircraft and still the original game loan. I have over a million in the bank and every week i turn in a profit, however I am not able to take a new loan. My credit is CCC. What else do I have to do to qualify for receiving a new loan? Should i payoff the remainder of the first loan of wait for my cash to go up. Furthermore in previous games I could get a loan but now no. Why?

Offline swiftus27

• Members
Re: Loans!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2010, 04:14:29 PM »
credit in this game is not based on your past payments but on your cash, company value and profit position only.

Offline Unbornio

• Members
Re: Loans!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2010, 08:22:12 AM »
credit in this game is not based on your past payments but on your cash, company value and profit position only.
--

No. This is wrong. Loans are based on your company value, age of airline, how much you already loaned AND if you can pay the previous loans, (it usually comes in a batch with the other costs).

So if you pay up all your loan payments without missing any single one (enough to pay on Tuesday or Wednesday), you get a good airline rating eventually.
Beta Tester

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.