Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Does anybody know what aircraft and manufacturer is...  (Read 571 times)

L1011fan

• Former member
Does anybody know what aircraft and manufacturer is...
« on: May 10, 2010, 06:36:03 PM »
seems to be delivering the fastest? Which models and manufacturers? I can buy, but it would be almost 2 game years before I recieved the aircraft. I pretty much scoured everything and it seems as though I'll be leasing this whole game unless I missed something. Only looking for jets with seating of 120-162 or so. Boeing or McDonnell Douglas. May be a particular model is quicker to get than another. I'm not going global here, just want to cover North America and Caribbean. Thanks for any and all advice and direction.

L1011fan

• Former member
Re: Does anybody know what aircraft and manufacturer is...
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2010, 06:49:28 PM »
Well, I've answered my own question. I can get MD-87's this game year (November) and they'll fit in very well with my "semi-master" plan, LOL!

Offline CUR$E - God of AirwaySim

• Members
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2010, 06:51:45 PM »
MD-80 are a good choice, there are often some on the used market, so you can get them from two sources.

L1011fan

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2010, 08:24:40 PM »
Yeah, its a great double bonus. I'm hoping for some MD's to come to the used market soon. I think the MD-87 will do well because I'm based in KBUR (which is a whole lot busier than people give it credit for) and longer haul flights will do well from there with the MD-87, in my opinion. I really have no need for capacity over 160 or so. No curfews at KBUR either! :)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.