Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: New challenge  (Read 2203 times)

• Former member
Re: New challenge
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2010, 08:35:16 PM »
hi all!  ;D

sorry for taking so long to show up, people..

Well.. as many of you have seen.. My experiences with small A/C weren't good..

A went bankrupt 3 times in TMT2 (my last chance of survival now).. And 2 times in Air Travel Boom..

But now i think i found  my other half of the orange!  :o

I am doing great with the AVRO family on the Air Travel, and the BAe-146 family on this game..

First i leaved the US, and opened in China (TMT) and in Philipines (ATB)...

My ittention was to use only Brasilias.. since it's one of the best aircraft i ever flown.. But.. hehe since it wasn't possible.. maybe in the near future when i get more experience or god sami make the life of small companies easier, i can be back on this business..

For now, i'll keep using the AVRO and the BAe family.. In the Air Travel Boom i am going to order the Embraer E-Jets that are more efficient.. Meanwhile i keep growing with the AVRO ;)

Thanks for everything guys.

And anyone who was tried this (with small props) please post it here.
Lets see what hapens

• Former member
Re: New challenge
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2010, 01:09:44 AM »
I made a VERY successful commuter airline at Taipei Songshan where there was NO competition I ended up owning 100 ATR-72s and had the highest profit margin in the game, I also became a aircraft leaser since I could not expand out of Taiwan. By the end of the game I was making 20mil a week!

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.