Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Concorde Please  (Read 740 times)

Offline m320au

• Members
Concorde Please
« on: May 07, 2010, 06:32:49 PM »
I would quite like a concorde, just for the heck of it.

But, I have a good company image mainly thanks to dilligence in collecting a young fleet so far. I don't want to jeapordise it by operating a single concorde over 20 years old (and I can't lease one under 19.5).

If I do lease one, can I buff it up good-as-new with a nice big D-check like John Travolta, and play with it such that it won't hurt my image? Surely the moment you have a concorde, whatever condition it's in, your company image should automatically double? :) It's not quite the same as a 20 year old DC9 .. :)

m

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Concorde Please
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2010, 07:21:43 PM »
Already near year 2000 so I guess you won't find anything else than JohnT-superheavyDcheck-planes anymore on Concorde front...

But sorry, no image boost..

DenisG

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2010, 10:27:47 PM »
Besides you will loose a lot of money operating that aircraft. You can utilize it as a gimmick, as I do frequently as well, but with the variable costs in this game year, you will only be pumping money in, that your other planes will have to recuperate.
Denis

galair

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2010, 12:48:43 PM »
I'm currently operating Concorde at a profit! Not a huge sum (and certainly won't cover the cost of any future C checks) but hey, like the operation of the real Concorde, it's just for fun!!

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.