Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Q for sami or others who know -which economic zones are modelled in?  (Read 861 times)

Offline spiff23

• Members
Hi Sami, big fan of the game and recent developments. 

Have you published a list somewhere of what you treating as the economic zones wherein you can open hubs outside your base country?  The EU is obvious but what about the other major ones? What about NAFTA, ASEAN, etc.?  I'm most interested in knowing if you modelled in SAARC .  This would be helpful to know in terms of thinking about potential hub strategies. 

Sami, can you comment?  I don't think these economic zones go as far as EU but a list of which ones are modelled in would be great to know.

Or if I'm just dense and this is already posted can someone point me in the right area to get the info?

Offline Sigma

• Members
An economic zone has little to nothing to do with opening hubs in another country.  There are dozens if not hundreds of "economic zone"s in the real-world but exceedingly few agreements on cabotage.

That said, the only area within the game where one can presently open a base or otherwise operate routes that are wholly outside your home country is within the EU.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Yes, the key word is "single aviation market", not economic area.

Offline spiff23

• Members
good to know.  Thanks for clarifying, I appreciate it.

• Former member
I just started a new post on this but between the single aviation market between Australia and New Zealand,20976.0.html

Offline swiftus27

• Members
while I like the idea of Aus/NZ I fear that one person would end up dominating both Sydney and Auckland. 

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.