Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: So, I'm tanking... now what?  (Read 4257 times)

auerbacs

• Former member
Re: So, I'm tanking... now what?
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2010, 09:13:23 PM »
What are everybody's thoughts on the 777-300. They're wonderful planes, but are they really that good when you consider the high cost of the lease? Is there something else I should consider for relatively high-volume 4000-6000nm routes?

And by high volume, I mean about 700-1000 daily... which isn't really high volume, unless you're based in Auckland  :P

Auerbacs

twothousandgt

• Former member
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2010, 02:31:06 AM »
Any feedback on the B777 when compared to the B767 on routes that could probably support the increased capacity? I'm thinking about other a/c types for LH/ULH routes in 3-5 years after passenger loads stabilize post 9/11. I would like to hear any feedback operators of both types have, thanks.

ucfknightryan

• Former member
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2010, 02:51:19 AM »
What are everybody's thoughts on the 777-300. They're wonderful planes, but are they really that good when you consider the high cost of the lease? Is there something else I should consider for relatively high-volume 4000-6000nm routes?

And by high volume, I mean about 700-1000 daily... which isn't really high volume, unless you're based in Auckland  :P

Auerbacs

The lease cost isn't that high.  On a aircraft cost/passenger basis and a fuel burn/passenger basis, in the default configurations, a 777-300 falls somewhere in between a 767-300ER and a 767-400ER.  

//assuming I'm doing my math right, I'm a bit tired  :-\

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.