Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: LF's up and down like yoyo, for no reason  (Read 687 times)

jumbo Mouse

• Former member
LF's up and down like yoyo, for no reason
« on: May 03, 2010, 03:22:24 AM »
 :o

How can it be, no delays, no cancellations, improving route and company image, and the LF's are up and down like a yoyo, unreal........anyone else find this problem??

:-\Jm

Grimvisage

• Former member
Re: LF's up and down like yoyo, for no reason
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 03:25:59 AM »
How big of a yo-yo are we talking, in terms of percentages? I'm experiencing shifts of maybe a few percentage points plus or minus from day to day or week to week but no net change--as long as I don't mess with prices.

jumbo Mouse

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2010, 03:28:30 AM »
Prices fluctuating 1000's per day........... :o

No one on the route either, so no competition, good demand, filling only 80% of demand.....!!   What must I do, a price war against myself to keep the LF??

???JM

Offline Sigma

• Members
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2010, 03:33:06 AM »
Prices?

You mean Revenue?

My daily revenue has always fluctuated per day in AWS (as it should), by anywhere from a minimum of 10% to as much as 20% depending on the day of the week and what exactly was going on.  Right now, for example, my total daily LFs are ranging from 64% to 83%.  I don't consider that abnormal at all.  It's slightly more fluctuation than I saw in games past, but certainly a far more realistic one.

It's just not as easy to fill a plane as it used to be.  Deal with it.  These changes to the demand modelling are a heck of a lot smaller than the ones seen from 1.0 to 1.1 and they're a lot smaller than what we'll see as time goes on, I'm sure of that.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 03:36:17 AM by Sigma »

jumbo Mouse

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2010, 04:02:55 AM »
yEAH

Played many times, but just saw my aircraft is deteriorating, so maybe its that......LOL :laugh:

Damn mechanics, pay you ass off and they fix nothing..... ;D

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.