Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Assigned route not flying?  (Read 674 times)

Offline fauzi

• Members
Assigned route not flying?
« on: May 03, 2010, 01:33:18 AM »
Hey guys. I've got a route that I've assigned for almost 3 game weeks now, and so far it has shown 0% LF, $0 revenue and no history of this route was actually flown. How come? The other routes of the same plane are doing fine and working.

jumbo Mouse

• Former member
Re: Assigned route not flying?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 03:18:49 AM »

Had the same problem a previous game, check your delays and cancellations, and seemed last game this flight got cancelled every week for some bogus reason........goto Manage routes and check Delays uptop.....!!!

Strange thing, I sympathise with you, but this game has taken on a whole new picture since the changes, and I am not really liking it at all!!! :-\

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2010, 04:41:42 AM »
I had it too. No cancelations but no flights too . I had it in modern time#2 game several times and here too one time... :-\

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2010, 09:36:54 AM »
Jumbo, why do you again here too try to claim some "bogus reasons" ie bugs if you really have no real info on it ..?  Sort of annoys me, sorry to say. If you really think some part of the system has a bug then you should post a proper bug report to that subforum, instead of rumours of your own like now.

Anyways..  The route he shows operates only once a week. If it was just set up he naturally has to wait until that day has passed befoe the flight is shown. And if the plane was in maintenance or B check for example it may have overriden the flight like it's supposed to be, and due to that it may take even 2+ weeks before you see anything there. Which is normal for that, and people do from time to time pose this same question as the route history data does not show anything for new routes in these cases.

If the flight really is cancelled it will be displayed there - again after the day it was supposed to fly.

And if you check the route now, it has been flown and displayes the results normally (it is now 23-Jun and route was flown on 06, 13, and 20-Jun so everything is normal). So I bet you just made the route and then B check was due etc.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 09:40:57 AM by sami »

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.