Yes, I'm sure there is an element of luck involved. I have two serious competitors at my base airport, and although I was edging closer to the top, I'll be down again very soon b/c one of them has ordered two more B734s. I've got a used A313 incoming, but I doubt it will be enough to keep my market share position. Hah, and I just realized, I've got a C check in 17 days. You talked about getting to the used market at the right time. Well, I asked myself when I leased that a/c, are you sure this is a good idea? C check isn't far off. Sure, I replied, D check is a long way off, and I have to get this one because it's the only 322 left. Now I'm wondering if that was such a good idea. I'm not worried about being able to actually pay for it since I have a steady cash flow. It's just terribly inconvenient. Actually, I'm very particular about the condition of my a/c. In the first month or two, I gradually did extra maintenance on my A320s until they were ~100%, up from ~65%. I'm wondering if that was a good idea, too. I just hate delays and cancellations due to technical problems. Well, hopefully you're right and things will pan out.