Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Odering Bug  (Read 959 times)

NicholasB

• Former member
Odering Bug
« on: May 01, 2010, 07:10:44 AM »
Hi,

I opened a base at Venice a few days ago, ordered aircraft before, max of 2 per day. Since that day, the game clock has run for about 4 or more days, However, each time i try to buy an aircraft on the used market, it says "You cannot buy/lease any more used aircraft today your personnel is busy arranging the delivery of the aircraft you have already ordered today." even though several days have passed since my previous order.

If this continues, I am screwed or am i missing somehing here?

Nick

Offline Nonkan

• Members
Re: Odering Bug
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2010, 08:19:43 AM »
Try to reload the page by pressing F5

Offline ANstar

• Members
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2010, 08:29:53 AM »
SLightly off topic - but I have noticed that on the 737 prodiction line there are a few cancelled orders, yet the orders never get moved in to fill them.  Ie my first delviery is 17 DEC 87 and ghere have been plenty of cancels, yet my delivery date always stays the same.  Nor can I place a new order and get one of the cancelled slots.

Offline Daveos

• Members
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2010, 09:58:51 AM »
Hi,

I opened a base at Venice a few days ago, ordered aircraft before, max of 2 per day. Since that day, the game clock has run for about 4 or more days, However, each time i try to buy an aircraft on the used market, it says "You cannot buy/lease any more used aircraft today your personnel is busy arranging the delivery of the aircraft you have already ordered today." even though several days have passed since my previous order.

If this continues, I am screwed or am i missing somehing here?

Nick

How many used aircraft have you ordered this week?  There is a weekly restriction as well as daily restriction.  If it isn't this then I don't know  ???

'maximum of 6 leases / purchases of used aircraft within last 7 game days.'
Source: http://www.airwaysim.com/forum/index.php/topic,20105.0.html - 3rd post

Offline Daveos

• Members
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2010, 10:01:09 AM »
SLightly off topic - but I have noticed that on the 737 prodiction line there are a few cancelled orders, yet the orders never get moved in to fill them.  Ie my first delviery is 17 DEC 87 and ghere have been plenty of cancels, yet my delivery date always stays the same.  Nor can I place a new order and get one of the cancelled slots.

From the manual - 'The delivery date of the aircraft is locked 6 months prior it happens. In other words no changes to the delivery date can happen within the last 6 months even someone in front of you were to cancel their order. This is to avoid excessively early deliveries in case of airline bankruptcies.' :)

Hope that helps.

EDIT:  I've just realised the first sentence doesn't make proper sense - I'll tell Sami in the typo section

Offline ANstar

• Members
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2010, 10:13:50 AM »
yeah this was back in FEB so well before the 6 month cut off

Offline Daveos

• Members
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2010, 10:20:25 AM »
yeah this was back in FEB so well before the 6 month cut off

I guess it depends on when the cancellations were.  If your order was locked 6 months prior to delivery on 17 Jun, then the cancellations must have been after this date.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.