Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Expand or concentrate route network?  (Read 1119 times)

matte629

• Former member
Expand or concentrate route network?
« on: April 30, 2010, 06:21:09 PM »
Hi! I'm a bit of a newbie (tried once but got bankrupt) and i'm wondering now if i should expand my route network or just concentrate on these large airports with high demand (and no other airliner than me for right now)?

I was wondering becouse, do the passengers like a wide route network or doesn't it matter. I'm also wondering a thing, if the demand is higher than whats available, why do i only get about 50% on these routes. Shouldn't there be 100% until i get company from another airliner?

castelino009

• Former member
Re: Expand or concentrate route network?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 06:24:46 PM »
Things are slow and hard these days, so LF will rise eventually. regarding growing , yes its better to grow but moderatley. See your fianances too :)

get planes which have more than 6-7 months for C checks and bove 70-75% conditions.  Dont grow too fast, but also defend your ground when needed.

Hope this helps

VJC

deafpilot

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010, 06:26:01 PM »
Your load %'s tend to grow with your company image, so make sure you have marketing campaigns in place to help increase your image.

Offline swiftus27

• Members
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2010, 06:29:35 PM »
it is my belief that you always always always always max out a line first... UNLESS you need to grab open slots at HK/LHR... That's about the only exception to the rule.

matte629

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2010, 07:15:34 PM »
I see now that it's about 60%. Got a image of 9 right now.

vitogor

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2010, 08:04:09 PM »
Sounds about right, I have the same thing.

Offline alexgv1

• Members
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2010, 10:00:04 AM »
Grow steadily. Buy planes one at a time and only when you're making money. Every time you buy a plane check it is feasible and you are still making money before you invest in another. Might not be the fastest way but it has worked for me in previous games.

Also, rather than flying loads of routes once, I'd suggest flying the most popular routes several times a day - you will fly the same number of seats but over less routes so your overhead costs like staff and marketing will be less. Also RI will build quicker on it.
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

matte629

• Former member
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2010, 06:01:23 PM »
Grow steadily. Buy planes one at a time and only when you're making money. Every time you buy a plane check it is feasible and you are still making money before you invest in another. Might not be the fastest way but it has worked for me in previous games.

Also, rather than flying loads of routes once, I'd suggest flying the most popular routes several times a day - you will fly the same number of seats but over less routes so your overhead costs like staff and marketing will be less. Also RI will build quicker on it.
Smart. Don't wanna mess up my routes now, but i gonna do as you say the next time i lease planes.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.