Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Tech stop  (Read 541 times)

Sandager

• Former member
Tech stop
« on: April 30, 2010, 05:22:17 PM »
Hi
 Just wondering..... In the last game I played I could route a flight like IST-FCO-VIE-FCO-IST and pick up pax in FCO. This is not possible anymore? Only tech stops?
 While I find this a good thing if you operate out of major airports, this will make it impossible to build an airline at a smaller airport in less crowded countries as the customerbase is smaller. It would have been easier you you could make a stop en route and pick up pax

Offline type45

• Members
Re: Tech stop
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 07:48:25 PM »
new hub system is introduced to replace the A-B-C-B-A legs, sami said traffic right will be introduce step-by-step later and multi-legs will come back when it is introduced

long time age I've try to tell sami (and his fans ;) ) what you this may happen, but I think sami will never listen to me ;) his idea is not a big problem in EU or NA, but this can be really a problem to Asian or SA airlines (and I think sami and his fans never realize that too ;) ). One example is the top 20 airport base limit. Just use Japan as an example, most of the domestic traffic related with HND. Now HND is on the list of no 2nd hub, that means the biggest airline in HND will be the king of Japan: he can go anywhere he like if he have the money, and others cannot even fight with him because he can never have the money the one in HND have either make him feel get hurt. In EU or NA there are many big airports to make a better environment, but in Asia the demand always located in a few airports. Setting limits means make kings in those place, but sami never understand this ;)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.