Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Base airports!!  (Read 641 times)

jumbo Mouse

• Former member
Base airports!!
« on: April 25, 2010, 01:21:43 PM »
 8)Hello

I am CAL from LHR, and my slots will be put to well use thank you.....patience and all intime.......

Anyway, Bases, I have over 60 aircraft and believe the game was 18 months old end July this year, right, or am I wrong in saying we started last year Feb!!  So why  does it say i am unable to open a base due to not enough aircraft(I belive the limit 15) and not 18 months, which i figure is well over??  Anyone!!!

Regards JM

And for those who have a problem with slots at LHR, sorry, I played LHR before and I am just correcting a past problem, stuck at No7 in Jet Age due to no slots.........so I will not repeat it here, plus the little cheap noisy F27's are hell of a good money makers with quick turn arounds and cheap cheap price, soon to be replaced by A320's, B767's and MD11's thoug (for those intl guys out of LHR, who never covered your routes properly-beware-it starts with an ich(F27), then becomes a flood(744))  !!!!.......hahahaha   SKY's the limit.....Caledonian SKY.

Goodluck my fellow entrepenaires

JM

DenisG

• Former member
Re: Base airports!!
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2010, 01:28:35 PM »
Hi!

The game started in Feb. 1986 and right now we are in Dec. 1986. So the 18 months are still some months away.

Denis

jumbo Mouse

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2010, 01:37:07 PM »
Okay great

thanx, I thought I maybe wrong.

JM :-[

Offline Daveos

• Members
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2010, 03:16:45 PM »
With regard to the 18 month mark - Will we be allowed to set up more than 1 base, or are there timeframe/fleet size restrictions on the opening third and fourth bases?

Did any of the beta testers open up more than 1 extra base?

Cheers,

Dave :)

Online mtnlion

• Members
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2010, 03:39:54 PM »
You can only open one base after 18months, then you'll have to wait a year or so to open another one.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.