Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: What happened to all the Boeings?  (Read 1410 times)

Offline Wing Commander Chad Studdington

• Members
What happened to all the Boeings?
« on: April 20, 2010, 08:07:30 PM »
What on earth happened today, when I looked this morning there were plenty of Boeings, 727, 737 and 747 but when I got back only 707s left.

Where did they all go so quickly, I had plans!  :( ;D

Offline ukatlantic

• Members
Re: What happened to all the Boeings?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2010, 08:14:32 PM »
You got to be quick in this game if your after Boeing, they are the most popular aircraft going, what makes this game good though is that is that SAMI has randomised the timings more often than in previous version's,  so you wont get the Hawk's lurking as in previous games waiting for the day/time to change to grab the new used aircraft that have just come on the market as it was pretty predictable in prior versions!  ;)

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2010, 08:22:36 PM »
Anyone have been able to predict anything about the generation of used a/c so far?? .. PM me to tell what you have found out (unless you wish to share the 'secrets' here).

Offline Daveos

• Members
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2010, 08:34:23 PM »
Not yet, but I'm keeping notes  ;D

DenisG

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2010, 09:09:32 PM »
Anyone have been able to predict anything about the generation of used a/c so far?? .. PM me to tell what you have found out (unless you wish to share the 'secrets' here).

The only thing I have noted, Sami, is that my 'F5' button starts getting a different colour...
Denis

Offline swiftus27

• Members
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2010, 09:20:34 PM »
I miss the days when I knew exactly when the U/C were being released.

Offline raptorva

• Members
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2010, 11:21:14 PM »
I got my three 18y/o 737-200's and I dont intend on expanding or buying more until the D checks come in 5 years, then I'll replace them with newer aircraft probably.
After all, My airline is making money as it is and theres no fun in having a giant empire of an airline

Offline swiftus27

• Members
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2010, 11:37:28 PM »

After all, My airline is making money as it is and theres no fun in having a giant empire of an airline

yes there is.   

Offline raptorva

• Members
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2010, 02:04:38 AM »
Not really, I had a relativly large airline in DOTM and it got boring once I had multi-million dollars a week coming in with nothing to do. At least when you have a small airline you have to keep on your wits about costs and competition

Offline swiftus27

• Members
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2010, 03:26:11 PM »
Not really, I had a relativly large airline in DOTM and it got boring once I had multi-million dollars a week coming in with nothing to do. At least when you have a small airline you have to keep on your wits about costs and competition

you didnt go into leasing?

Offline raptorva

• Members
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2010, 12:32:46 AM »
Oh I did with some smaller aircraft (ERJ-145 mostly) but there was no entertainment once I got to the giant stage, now I only have 3 old aircraft but its more of a challenge

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.