Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: weekend bug???  (Read 1009 times)

pk_one83

• Former member
weekend bug???
« on: April 19, 2010, 10:01:29 PM »
I might have detected a new bug. But I'm not sure. Is it normal that I get neither loading factors nor money on the second leg of long-haul-flights that have flown on Saturday/Sunday when it's already the Wednesday after, now??? See screenshot...

pk_one83

• Former member
Re: weekend bug???
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 10:13:40 PM »
and it's keeps going on like this... but only on some routes...

Offline Runner

• Members
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 10:14:57 PM »
I'm sorry, but I don't get it. Your screenshot just show routes that are being flown, and make a profit.

DenisG

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2010, 10:16:26 PM »
Please pot again, I also cannot tell anything from that screenshot.
Denis

wiluk

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2010, 10:31:29 PM »
I think the point the OP is making is that there isn't a second row of load factors for the return flights.

pk_one83

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2010, 10:38:00 PM »
right Liam... that's what I was referring to... The return flights or "second legs" are not shown although the returns should have been completed (e.g. CAA039/CA040 started on Sunday 10:55 in SFO and should arrive back in SFO on Monday 12:55, but the game day (see left upper corner) is already Wednesday.. So there loading factors and earned amount should be displayed)... Problem: money and loading factors are missing... means I lost 100K per route...

Dookz

• Former member
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2010, 10:42:26 PM »
Maybe you had a B check scheduled for those 3 seperate aircrafts?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 10:45:20 PM by Dookz »

pk_one83

• Former member
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2010, 10:49:47 PM »
might be... sorry I'm still kind of a newbie after some weeks... just thought could be a bug since it's a new game version... I keep an eye on that if it should persist... but I guess you're probably right and might be due to B check

Offline Runner

• Members
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2010, 11:04:27 PM »
I see it now. Pretty stupid of me :P Is the returnflight on the following day? I think this problem is a known issue with Sami. We'll just have to wait till he comments.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2010, 11:06:37 PM »
That is not a bug.

The flight departs back on another day than it originally went there, thus you need to wait for another day to pass to view the results (or even a week or more if the days were just conviniently set vs. game time.. but it'll show up eventually).

BUT if a B check just happens to overlap that return flight then it is simply skipped (it does not check "where" the aircraft is at that time of the check, so you may some times see that it would only "fly" to the other way and not back because the B overlapping it .. but it's simple in that sense)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.