Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Marketing Campaigns: Non-effective  (Read 1143 times)

Offline RushmoreAir

• Members
Marketing Campaigns: Non-effective
« on: April 18, 2010, 01:49:07 PM »
I'm running two marketing campaigns, both are permanent and in my city only, one is radio and one is newspaper.  Yet, in the past month, my CI has only risen from 5 to 6. I have a fleet age of about 12 years, and punctuality of about 85%. What's wrong?

Offline Runner

• Members
Re: Marketing Campaigns: Non-effective
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2010, 01:54:00 PM »
CI raise has been ajusted, and is dependent on more things now. Can't recal what it was exactly, but you shouldn't be afraid you're the only one.

jumbo Mouse

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2010, 01:56:48 PM »
Patience Grasshopper!!!

The advertising you have choosen is mediocre at best........be patient and sleep on it....company image rises very very slowly!!  Also it depends on how tight your scheduling is, how old and beat your aircraft are, what times of the day and night you fly and what frequency you offer to the airports you fly, once aday does not do much for you!!!

I have played many games, and it always stickes around 10 then jumpes after a few weeks to 50'ish then again you can get 90, and anything above your got big layovers between your flights etc etc......

Good luck friend, hope this answers your concern.........but dont worry, neither of us can really afford the expensive advertising as yet, you are wise to go it cheap for now.....

Regards
JM  

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2010, 02:15:12 PM »
Your airline is one month old (!) .. you really can't be expecting some 50+ point company images at this point. So just like JM said in previous post, .. patience.

Offline RushmoreAir

• Members
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2010, 02:23:40 PM »
All right, It's been six months since I started in a new game.  :-[

Online schro

• Members
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2010, 05:59:10 PM »
How much as a percent of revenue are you spending on campaigns?

My guess is you're not spending enough....

Offline ukatlantic

• Members
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2010, 06:04:51 PM »
As Sami and JM have said, CI rises slowly and concerns a number of factors, I wouldnt worry too much about being told your not spending enough, in the later stages you will need to increase spending but not just yet  ;)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.