Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Day of the week and time of the day for used Aircraft list update?  (Read 1845 times)

BizFlyer

• Former member
hallo,

first of all a great compliment to the developers of this game and how you have implemented it. Great show!

But now my question:

Is there at this stage of the game (Jet Age, 1972) a specific day of the week and especially a specific time of the day, when the list for the used airplanes is updated?

I found everytime, that I came too late (OK, my fault, but maybe I would be punctual, if I knew WHEN the bus is coming once a week...)

Fun to everybody and thanks for your help.

Kind regards,

BizFlyer

Offline Daveos

• Members
Re: Day of the week and time of the day for used Aircraft list update?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2010, 08:03:23 PM »
One of the great secrets of AWS!  ;)

The market currently seems to refresh 3 or 4 times a week around midday.  When you see your money change in the middle of the day, check then.  It is being randomised for v1.2 though - http://www.airwaysim.com/forum/index.php/topic,19608.msg93478.html#msg93478

BizFlyer

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2010, 08:08:25 PM »
Thanks,

so it is trial and error then and luck, if one canīt stick with the game all time.

Maybe the list is being renewed while i write this message... ;)

Regards,

BizFlyer

Online schro

• Members
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2010, 09:25:31 PM »
I just bought 4 B722's on the used market....  paid a premium, but they do come in handy.

The planes that get added to the market during the refresh depends on the number of planes that are available.  Suppose 1000 B722's have been made, but all 1000 are used by airlines - then you'll never see a B722 on the market until the airlines using them either terminated their lease or go bankrupt.  Thus, you'll usually see the scraps of an airline's fleet trickle into the market over a few game months after they go bellyup...

BizFlyer

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2010, 09:41:24 PM »
Oh, that was you who bought them? I saw them all the time, but for my plans fuel consumption is too high and they were not for lease.

So I could not do anything about them.

Otherwise I have understood the working-principle, it was only that i wondered about the WHEN of the list-update.

Good success,

BizFlyer

L1011fan

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2010, 12:34:35 AM »
Ah, but Daveos, whose middle of the day? Your 12 noon or mine? LOL!!!! Cheers! :laugh:

Online schro

• Members
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2010, 01:35:07 AM »
Ah, but Daveos, whose middle of the day? Your 12 noon or mine? LOL!!!! Cheers! :laugh:

Gametime, which is in UTC for everyone :-)

Talentz

• Former member
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2010, 05:32:34 AM »
You guys know who got Sami to start randomizing the days used aircraft's were released...?

;)

- Talentz

Offline Pai

• Members
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2010, 08:43:03 AM »
You guys know who got Sami to start randomizing the days used aircraft's were released...?

;)

- Talentz

you're suggesting yourself?
Lunar Airways

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.