Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Livery gallery  (Read 532 times)

• Former member
Livery gallery
« on: March 20, 2010, 09:33:48 AM »
i would really like somewhere in this website to show off all the fantastic liveries that are being produced at the moment.

i know we have threads but the liveries past and present soon get buried.

so is a gallery a possibility?

best regards

Offline Daveos

• Members
Re: Livery gallery/bank
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2011, 10:37:17 PM »
In a similar vein as the original posting - I was wondering if there could be a way of storing liveries and logos on a thread so that players can pick one for a new airline.

Many liveries/logos only last one game world and by having bank of liveries, players could recycle company names and liveries for new game worlds.  Whilst the livery/logo thread has a wide variety on there, they are designed for one player use only.  This livery bank thread could be made up of liveries/logos that players could look through before entering new worlds.  It could also help alleviate the minutes spent scratching your head trying to come up with an airline name  ;D

I myself have designed 40+ liveries, many of which only get used once as players change airline names and I can imagine some of the designers that produce a lot more have a huge number that could be added.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.