Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Why my CI is going down?  (Read 1289 times)

remdeb

• Former member
Why my CI is going down?
« on: March 07, 2010, 09:47:23 AM »
Hi everyone,

I do not understand why my CI is going down...I am at -3 now and I did not have any bad news like problem with maintenance or crash...I also have a general marketing campaing in Europe but it does not seem to improve the situation...

I just would like someone explain me what can be the reason of a negative company image?

Thanks

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Why my CI is going down?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2010, 09:51:38 AM »
Lots of delays or cancellations and/or poor staff morale, combined with relatively little marketing is my guess.

Offline Daveos

• Members
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2010, 11:29:44 AM »
Hi everyone,

I do not understand why my CI is going down...I am at -3 now and I did not have any bad news like problem with maintenance or crash...I also have a general marketing campaing in Europe but it does not seem to improve the situation...

I just would like someone explain me what can be the reason of a negative company image?

Thanks

I too experienced this a little at the start, but like Sami alluded to, it was just down to my aircraft condition which had dropped to 59% in the first week - I think a wing must have needed taping back on or something  ;)  I ended up performing some extra maintenance and you lose a couple of days revenue, but your CI will start going the right way then.

Cheers,

Dave
« Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 12:27:06 PM by Daveos »

remdeb

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2010, 12:16:24 PM »
Thank you Sami and Daveos

I had 2 aircraft with poor conditions (about 60%) I just performed an extra maintenance for these aircraft, It will takes few days.

My CI is going up now (= 1)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.