Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Low load factor  (Read 2330 times)

• Former member
Low load factor
« on: March 03, 2010, 11:36:12 PM »
I am flying some routes that i am the only airline flying those routes, and the PAX demand is high.. around 700 / day.

But.. my loadfactor in some of these routes is too low..
Does the marketing campaign really works? Because i read in some topics that the route specific marketing is a waste of money..

• Former member
Re: Low load factor
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2010, 04:17:22 AM »
I have that same problem too, MNL-ATL.  In some cases, the return flight, which has lower demand might even have a higher LF.  You may want to reduce prices by 20-25% but it will come at the expense of lowering your yields.  On the other hand, you may gradually raise prices later but your LF will fall.  It is just about finding the right balance.  Also, the return flight does not always have the same demand as the onward flight.

Who has other suggestions? 

Offline LemonButt

• Members
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2010, 12:05:53 AM »
Are you flying to the airport 7 days/week?  How old is the plane?  What have you set fares to?  Do you have enough staff?

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2010, 01:00:00 AM »
how long have you been flying these routes?

also are the newer routes on same sector geting more LF than intially started ones?? coz i have this problem

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.