Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Is this a game or my new fantasy life?  (Read 641 times)

Offline CVACEO

• Members
Is this a game or my new fantasy life?
« on: February 27, 2010, 03:32:27 PM »
I am a newcomer to AirwaySim - in fact I registered just before Jet Age launched a few weeks ago.  I haven't gone to work since then because this game now controls my life!  I have bills piling up but I care less about them than the financial health of my airline.  I will probably lose my house in a couple of months.

Just kidding ;D.  But this simulation is very fun and addicting.  It has a steep learning curve which has (and continues) to frustrate me but I have learned a lot in the course of bankrupting a couple of times.  I hope the mistakes I have made with my current airline can be overcome so I can see this one through to the end (fingers crossed). 

I just wanted to say "Thank You" to Sami (who I understand is the person who has developed AirwaySim) for a most enjoyable simulation.  I am excited to see how the project evolves.  I am sure it will just get better and better.  Keep up the good work!

auerbacs

• Former member
Re: Is this a game or my new fantasy life?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2010, 03:56:10 PM »
+1

However, imagine all of the constructive things this game's players could do if we didn't spend time on AWS... Shame on you Sami... But thanks anyway

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Is this a game or my new fantasy life?
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2010, 04:25:57 PM »
 :-[    Sorry for taking your time so much..

..kidding. Have fun  ;)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.