Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: "Note: Please choose your home base airport carefully."  (Read 4035 times)

Yb

• Former member
Re: "Note: Please choose your home base airport carefully."
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2010, 08:40:59 AM »
Sight. Well this game is too easy so we are stuck in Tokio in four and no way how to destroy each other because no matter what you do you are still making fortune :(

L1011fan

• Former member
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2010, 09:23:17 PM »
I just opened up at KLAX for the 2nd time (bankrupt because of expanding too fast) and there is plenty of room for the airlines based there. You can share routes because there is quite a bit of room on a few major routes, and there are still a good number with no service from KLAX at all. I really think alot of it is being at the right place at the right time. Some of my best airlines in old scenarios did really well by not spending too terribly much time on choosing a base and just going or it after a quick skim. I'm not saying go out and just start up at KACV (very small) or anything, but it seems in those games everything just fell into place without analyzing it to death. Sometimes its a gut feeling that it will be fine. Thats just my experience and two cents. :)

Offline TK1244

• Members
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2010, 12:44:39 AM »
Sometimes I don't get what people think if they choose there hub. Today airlift (Newcastle) is declared bankrupt and is founded again in London Heathrow, an airport already having FIVE airlines! With this extra airline in Heathrow, slots (which are very rare now) will all dissappear very very very soon.
TK Regional

R.uben

• Former member
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2010, 07:43:25 PM »
ive tried loads of different places

but the thing that still works best for me is being based at marseille
and having planes with pretty luxurious seats so you only have like 60-100 seats
and getting those seats full for quite a low price, in planes with low fuel costs and turn around time...

I dunno y people want to be at the biggest airport possible, its just stupid, im still the only one at marseille...

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.