Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [ok] Setting maintenance  (Read 463 times)

Offline Daveos

• Members
[ok] Setting maintenance
« on: February 05, 2010, 11:48:50 PM »
A pretty minor request, but this would assist skipping a few unnecessary clicks.

In scheduling, when you set A & B-checks, the page always returns the first page of aircraft in that group.  At the moment, for example, I am trying to change my maintenance timings for page 3 of my 767s in MT#1.  After I change one on the third page, it sends me back to the first page and I have to find the aircraft I was rescheduling.  It would be better if it retained the schedule page you were originally on.

I tried increasing the number of schedules per page, but since it only reaches 70, I still have to flick through and find my aircraft again.

I hope that makes some sense.  I know its not much, but it frustrating when you have dozens of aicraft to jiggle about.  If its not possible, then thanks for looking :)

Dave
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 10:02:41 AM by sami »

Offline Kazari

• Members
Re: Setting maintenance
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2010, 12:11:37 AM »
I like this one a lot. I face this issue constantly these days.

Offline lastchancer

• Members
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2010, 01:24:46 AM »
A pretty minor request, but this would assist skipping a few unnecessary clicks.
I tried increasing the number of schedules per page, but since it only reaches 70, I still have to flick through and find my aircraft again.

Agree. With a huge fleet, you get to the limit of 70 a/c per page, having more clicks on micromanagement in general not only maintenance, sometimes even in one fleet group (e.g. B737,A320).  A higher number , or even a -See all- option would be nice (not sure if this might colapse the browser).

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2013, 10:02:34 AM »
New layout ok

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.