Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Alliance  (Read 1151 times)

• Former member
« on: January 28, 2010, 06:46:35 AM »
Hello everyone, I am just kicking around the idea of an Alliance, but I am stuck on if I should join an existing, or create my  own.

Some background.
Skill - Learning ( had to restart once, but my 2nd game is doing decent, although only 1 plane I am about to break even on half a real day.)

Still learning all of the features and figuring which aircraft will work for my company.  I feel that in one or two real days I can start leasing at least one new aircraft.

I do currently work for American Airlines so I do understand some more detailed aspects of how the game works, and all the constant variables.

Side question... Changing the ceo salary to $50 lets say, it should not hurt the company since I am the CEO?  Should help in cutting spending and possibly help ratings somehow?  Are there any aspects I am missing on this?

Offline schro

• Members
Re: Alliance
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 07:21:07 AM »
The Owl Alliance might be for you. We're a group of folks that started playing a month ago or so and have been helping each other out in building our airlines.

Your CEO pay affects nothing other than being a line item on your expenses. I personally set mine to $0 for quite a while, as it will have no impact.  Future development/scenarios may use ceo pay as a measure of success or personal wealth in the future, but for now, it means nothing.

• Former member
Re: Alliance
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 05:25:58 PM »
Thank you very much.  I shall try and apply for the Owl Alliance.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.