Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: The Fuel price?  (Read 4224 times)

Offline type45

• Members
The Fuel price?
« on: January 25, 2010, 05:28:56 PM »
I've check the real data of fuel price, the price shout be falling quickly, but the price in game look like does not fall that much?  ;)

Offline schro

• Members
Re: The Fuel price?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 07:02:09 PM »
Sami stated in another game forum world that his data only went through 2008, which would lead me to beleive that 2009 and forward data is going to be forecasted/simulated. 

I'm wildly profitable now that its backed off to the $900-1000 range, where I was making ends meet plus a million or two here and there at $1300.

Offline type45

• Members
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2010, 04:05:49 PM »
we are still at Nov, 2008 and the economic has been fallen into recession, how come the fuel price rise 5% suddenly ;)

and in real life the fuel price had already drop ~50% from the highest point, why the fuel price stay at 75% from the highest? ;)

Offline Sigma

• Members
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2010, 06:33:55 AM »
I'm not sure if it's the case here, but I know with the Jet Age games sami said that he had to smooth out the peaks a bit because they were simply way too high to be playable.  Perhaps he did that with the high fuel prices in this game as well, which may explain the lack of such a precipitous decline.

flygresor

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2010, 06:45:48 AM »
I think that the fuel price is to low, i'm making 100 M$/week. Boooooring :)

Offline type45

• Members
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2010, 04:16:35 PM »
I really want to know what's happen with the fuel price......it is not a good way to keep players in this world as the fuel price continue to stay at this high level ;)

when will we get into customized section? if the fuel price go up again now may make many of us dead......

swboy

• Former member
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2010, 10:31:58 AM »
Really - put the prices down! It's too high, specially for small airlines

Footlong

• Former member
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2010, 12:26:00 AM »
I started playing about a week ago, first game I ever played on AirwaySim. Haven't gone bankrupt once and am now sitting at about 20 million pretax net gain every in-game week. The fuel prices are absolutely fine.

Offline schro

• Members
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2010, 02:29:23 AM »
Really - put the prices down! It's too high, specially for poorly run airlines

Quote fixed

Offline alexgv1

• Members
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2010, 08:09:15 PM »
I started a couple of game years ago and my airline has been fine at these fuel levels, even with 737NGs which are hardly the most economical compared to the newer RJs. If anything I was surprised at how quickly I turned a profit and how big it was. However I have experience from other game worlds so maybe I don't count as a "new" player.
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

Mahon

• Former member
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2010, 12:42:07 AM »
I jumped into the game when the prices were a LOT higher than they are now, operating out of a somewhat limited airport. I'm still here.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.