Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: KBWI a jinx???  (Read 1137 times)

• Former member
KBWI a jinx???
« on: January 22, 2010, 09:35:19 PM »
I have tried to base an airline there on a few occasions and there are many open routes and in comparison with other airports in the game, its downright dull at KBWI. No matter what aircraft, routes or pricing I do, the airline goes bankrupt. I am not inexperienced at these scenarios either. Theoretically, it would make a great base. I have tried pricing all over the place from dirt cheap to rather expensive and everything in between. Anyone else have this experince either with KBWI or somewhere else? Suggestions (other than it being my imagination ;))?

Offline connorc17

• Members
Re: KBWI a jinx???
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2010, 02:17:57 AM »
Well obviously you're doing something wrong if you're having a bankruptcy every week or so.

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2010, 07:22:31 AM »
My 1st big airline in AWS was based in BWI, back during beta1. The 8th largest airline in the world by games end  8)

It can be done. Always keep that in mind.

You can PM me if you want to know the kinda of route structure I used to make it happen.

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2010, 05:45:22 PM »
Thanks for the "advice"connorc17. Have you ever heard of the word "constructive"? Don't post if those are only things you can up with to say rather than a constructive idea. Me thinks you don't know how to use the posts other than to feel superior.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.