Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Feedback Please  (Read 10204 times)

Offline Dasha

• Members
Re: Feedback Please
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2009, 10:42:10 AM »
Include the whole world. Or leave some big continents out. For example, a world with all continents except Asia, Europe or North America. I think that would certainly be nice.

Or if it is possible, make all destinations available to fly on, but not to make a base. For example a game similar like this one, but being able to fly to South America, Africa and Australia but not make a base there.
The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes, decide everything

kawalsahu

• Former member
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2009, 02:27:22 PM »
hi,

This game is good.even though i bankrupted once,it was due to over crowding at wsss.the limit on max 2-3 players per airport has to be a MUST!as for 50 more players for the game,will be good too BUT the whole world should be included.i hv mentioned this earlier,maybe a limit of 20 a/c per player for 1st couple of years will giv the 'other players' who join the game as the 51st player onwards a good place to start with and there wont be complains about some players ordering 200+ a/c at one shot.just a suggestion..

as for the starting of the game,maybe there could be an announcement as to when,i.e. wht day and time, the game will start so tht everyone will know and can try to 'get in'.so no one can complain to be disadvantaged.

Offline elmarinomercante

• Members
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2009, 05:33:42 PM »
1)Yes, I like it.
2)I had to reestart two times. I had some problems with the adecuated plane.
3)May be 50 players more and it could be great that we could have two home (base) airports

remdeb

• Former member
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2009, 09:24:01 PM »
For me:

1) Are you enjoying this game? Yes? No? Why.
Yes, because not too much competition, just enough

2) Are you running into difficulties? What's hard about this game? What do you like about it?
No hard difficulties, just enough
I like there is not too many players in the game and not so many competitors on one airport

3) What do you think can be done to make this game better?
Open south africa and south america absolutely missing

Offline ali5541

• Members
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2009, 11:34:15 PM »
Thank You to All who Posted Feedback! Additional Posts will be taken into account but I got the basic requests that I needed!
Top Airway Sim Fan, Member since July-2007

Offline Tim

• Members
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2009, 01:27:48 PM »
I like this game, because it's small... But I miss Africa, Australia and South America (((

I think, game would be a more interesting, if we was able to fly all over the world.

Offline ali5541

• Members
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2009, 01:29:10 PM »
I like this game, because it's small... But I miss Africa, Australia and South America (((

I think, game would be a more interesting, if we was able to fly all over the world.

I'll take that into account if I end up organizing another private game if the rest of this game flows smoothly!

alex11369

• Former member
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2009, 04:20:00 PM »
1. Yes . I enjoy to build my airline with enough competition from others.
2. No diffeculties , but if I have it - it is enough real.
3. I have home base at Tashkent /TAS/ and would like to have finally real pax factor on routes within ex-Soviet territories. Ask me - i can tell ...

flydreamer

• Former member
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2009, 03:03:34 AM »
1)Yes, because there isn't too many players and the competition isn't as tough as I had before in other game. It is not so hard to get a used aircraft either.

2)A little difficulties, since I started my airline later than any other players did, the regional route of my base is already taken by other airlines, from their own base of course.

3)Open the whole world, and maybe allow us to open the second base within the country (or state maybe in USA).

alex11369

• Former member
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2009, 12:17:11 PM »
Could be good if player can set up schedule for airplane as " from" and for another airplane on same route as "till". Still getting kind of up set with no real pax factor within ex-Soviet Union cities . it is not just unreal - it is completly wrong... :-\

Offline LemonButt

• Members
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2009, 02:16:19 AM »
Would be nice if there was some type of fuel allowance/adjustment for those who start late and don't have established airlines.  I just started my airline leasing a couple CRJs and am finding it very difficult to turn even a small profit considering fuel has more than doubled the 12 months prior to me joining and I'm starting with an image of 0 out of the gate.  I'm not sure if it's a custom tweak or not, but the availability of aircraft is awesome.

Offline ali5541

• Members
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2010, 11:42:09 PM »
Sami has posted a great suggestion about airline transfers. If this feature is indeed programmed into the system by the time this game ends. Then it will make games (especially like this) funner, easier, and more desirable then other games.

LOT767

• Former member
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2010, 07:31:54 AM »
Yes! this game is great, I like the amount of players makes it a lot funner. I wish there could be just a super long scenario. Like 1960-2020, that would be PERFECT. Samething as Rise of the Modern Airliners, players, world map etc. but longer timeframe that would be SUPER!

North America, Europe, Asia.
150players
1960-2020

IM IN!

Offline ali5541

• Members
New Feedback Please
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2010, 03:01:21 PM »
As the game inches closer to its ending (Still a bit over a month), I would like to know what you guys think. If you can, please re-answer the questions in the first post. I really want to know how a private game like this can be better. Looking forward to some good responses!!!

frank1285

• Former member
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2010, 04:37:05 PM »
''Yes! this game is great, I like the amount of players makes it a lot funner. I wish there could be just a super long scenario. Like 1960-2020, that would be PERFECT. Samething as Rise of the Modern Airliners, players, world map etc. but longer timeframe that would be SUPER!

North America, Europe, Asia.
150players
1960-2020

IM IN!''

First of all sorry for my English!
I compleetly agree with this. I like the amout of players and the timeframe.
An additional thing is the WHOLE world and a second home base would be great and that only 4 people can be with their airport (for example LHR. It's not fun when you are in LHR with 10 people. You can't open anything because of the slots and the very good people who are stationed at LHR).

Frank

kawalsahu

• Former member
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2010, 04:45:23 PM »
hi,

i like this scenario.its very good in the sense tht it limits number of players per airport n cos there are fewer ppl in the game.Maybe the next scenario could have the  whole world included with a few more players.

the only thing is tht the future prediction part,i.e. post 2010,it seems that there are no choppy waters n no challange!maybe there could be more dynamic environment,i.e. have events that are less predictable in terms of time frame n made up events,cos those who have played previous n this scenario wil by now know all that is coming so we will have advantage over the newbies,making it harder for them to find their footing.i ask for made up events cos even though it is based on past events we all know wht to expect,which means not much challange.

just my 2cents worth.

rgds

Offline ali5541

• Members
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2010, 07:28:55 PM »
Yes good point, I was considering that for the next one. I believe dynamic fuel prices will be the option for the re-created world. Also, having the whole world has been highly suggested, however, I may only keep the current three continents and allow flying worldwide.

Raffy

• Former member
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2010, 07:47:57 PM »
I d like to have to possibility to have more than 1 base. 

Offline ali5541

• Members
Nearing End
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2010, 02:15:30 PM »
Rise of the Modern Airliners is nearing end! I can see this type of game world was very popular with the AWS users. The game did not drop below 146 players (out of 150) until the game no longer permitted players to join (because its nearly end of the game). So I would like to inform everyone that I will try and work another "Rise of the Modern Airliners" world with sami, but the decision will be his, Not mine! I will take all feedback left so far and organize it as best as possible to make everyone happy. Here are the following things I'm aiming for:

1. The Engine v1.2 with multiple hubs (which means the next ROTMA will not be put together till version 1.2 is publicly released!)
2. No 48-hour head start, it will be a fully public game world when the game clock starts. However, I'll try and work out reservations because small game worlds fill-up fast.
3. 175 players with the continents of North America, Asia, Europe, and South America. But be able to fly World Wide!

This simulation is mostly (key word "mostly") intended to be a "Sandbox" type of game for everyone. Meaning "easy" to "medium" for new and returning players. Not everything is set in stone and I will continue to take suggestions until the time that ROTMA is ready to be put together.

Thank You!

Offline Tim

• Members
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2010, 07:12:11 PM »
It would be nice. I'd really like this game. Unfortunately, I dropeed off after New Year holidays((
Hope, there will be other scenario like this, but whole world included.
And 48-hours delay would be very nice.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.