Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Airplane Crashes  (Read 1124 times)

oswegobag

• Former member
Airplane Crashes
« on: October 25, 2009, 08:50:30 PM »
We have been talking a little about this in my alliance forum and I am hoping Sami would consider adding a randomized crash approximately once per year... of course there is randomness involved but a higher probablity would go to those that missed maintenance and/or pay less salaries to pilots and crew. Any one elses thoughts?

Branmuffin

• Former member
Re: Airplane Crashes
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2009, 10:03:58 PM »
This would probably a better topic for the feature request forum (where it already has been discussed) ;)

Dashek

• Former member
Re: Airplane Crashes
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2009, 08:17:55 AM »
Being a pilot I tend not to consider crashes for amusement :-)

Maybe thats why I never miss maintenance and pay (all) may staff as requested.   Latter cause I used to be a union rep and know:  dont mess with your captains :-)

I agree though that companies "saving" on these issues should somehow be penalized.   Another factor in this case should also be the airports served.  In real life:  Catergorie A to C airports.  C being the most risky.   However airlines should be given the chance to make up for flying to C ports with additional training.  As in real life.

Happy landings all
Marcus

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.