Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Daily Flights Auto-create  (Read 2050 times)

Offline LemonButt

• Members
Re: Daily Flights Auto-create
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2011, 01:36:54 PM »
I believe this is close to the other rq of having multiple flights under same number (ie same flight on diff. days assigned to diff. planes but under same number). Which will require some changes and at the same time it would be good to consider the whole scheduling thing more.

I'm not sure how this would interface with the current system and of course there will be naysayers who claim that it's not realistic, but perhaps you can create a flight (number 123) to be flown for a single day and simply add an extra box indicating "create 7 daily flights".  The day selected (let's call it Wed) would then be flight number 123A, Thurs would be 123B, Friday would be 123C etc.  Then, when it comes to scheduling the flights to aircraft, you could have another button to "select all A flights", "select all B flights" etc. since all of the ABCDEFG flights would be sequential.   After this, on the destinations list, the flight would be listed as one entry instead of 7 with a little icon or something to denote its a 7 day scheduling scheme.

Offline [ATA] Jax

• Members
Re: Daily Flights Auto-create
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2011, 07:59:40 PM »
I would also really like a feature like this as my whole fleet is on a 7 day schedule. It is really the only way to stay efficient. Maybe a good way to make it easier for us to create these schedules would be to have the ability to create a 7 day schedule for 1 aircraft and then be able to copy the whole schedule and shift it one day to put it on another aircraft. Also IRL the flight number would not change if the flight was operated by a different aircraft during the same time slot. It would also be really great if all flights on a 7 day schedule during the same time and day could be assigned the same flight number. Right now I have 80 pages of flight numbers and it is really hard to analyze the performance of a particular route.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.