Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Open Sky vs World Link - What do you think? Silly or Serious  (Read 2418 times)

0zlw

• Former member
Open Sky vs World Link - What do you think? Silly or Serious
« on: October 16, 2009, 09:23:05 PM »
Isn't this just stupid fighting? I mean there are press release on "Alleged" messages. There are releases in defence.

Sure they can go against each other but its just rubbish. I mean somebodys lying with the latest round of releases.

I want to hear what people think on the matter.

Offline ali5541

• Members
Re: Open Sky vs World Link - What do you think? Silly or Serious
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 09:25:50 PM »
Isn't this just stupid fighting? I mean there are press release on "Alleged" messages. There are releases in defence.

Sure they can go against each other but its just rubbish. I mean somebodys lying with the latest round of releases.

Is this really necessary? I mean, this type of crap always happens in real life (please excuse my language).
Top Airway Sim Fan, Member since July-2007

Strider

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2009, 10:22:35 PM »
I agree with ali. Companies advertise everyday in reallife saying their product or company is better.

Strider

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2009, 10:29:45 PM »
And companies also attack eachother to in reallife.

Offline Frogiton

• Members
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2009, 07:28:37 AM »
It's just so stupid. This is a freakin game. If somebody wants to oversaturate routes, then oh well. Tough, that's a little something very commonly known as competition. If they want to be based out of high income hubs then they are gonna have to deal with high problems. It can't just be all advantages. If there was no competition, we'd all be based out of Atlanta and London and Narita. I just can't believe somebody would waste they're life on arguing something so senseless. IT'S A G-A-M-E!!!

A question I have is that why do they need to post press releases on it? :-\
No replacement for displacement

ReedME

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2009, 07:43:49 AM »
Agreed with Frogiton here

I think they are trying to be realistic but wouldn't  this kind of thing affect company image in the real world?? You'd be stupid to release press releases like some of these guys it doesn't make sense....

Offline apenfold

• Members
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2009, 07:24:01 PM »
I think things have settled down now, I left OpenSky because of the situation and moved to World Link, which is much better.

(BTW: I'm liking the logo ReedME, Strangely like that available in Adobe Illustrator.  :P 8))

mrose

• Former member
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2009, 07:54:53 PM »
I believe its just reminiscent of what would happen in the real world. This game is meant to be as realistic as it possibly can (and is very good at it) and alliances competing with one another is just like the real world. So from my view of the situation I cannot see anything wrong.

M. Rose

----Deutsche Star CEO---- (ROTMA)
----Air Demora CEO---- (MT1)
----London Premier Airways CEO---- (ATB2)

Dorito_25

• Former member
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2009, 09:11:34 PM »
Pointless - no other words to describe it.
Both of them aren't in my "good sportsmanship files" anymore. I didn't even need any "files" since everyone got along...but now I see just how fiesty it can get.  :-\

ReedME

• Former member
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2009, 04:17:26 AM »

(BTW: I'm liking the logo ReedME, Strangely like that available in Adobe Illustrator.  :P 8))

hehehe

That would be because I used Adobe Illustrator :P

hahaha but only the orb thing is found as a symbol in Illustrator ;)

carloscarlos

• Former member
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2009, 11:18:48 AM »

hello,

just to inform you, that as for the "alleged" messages as you state, there are print screens to prove it!
and some1 trying to threaten another player, with a...i want this otherwise we will take over, that yes that is sad!
this was done 1 one purpose only, so that everyone else knows what kind of strategies some players use in the game! so YES it was necessary...as for this thread dont really know!!! maybe they just wasn t the movie to continue...but Sami already shown that he didnt like the previous thread...so the same may happen to this one!

as for the coment from dorito, look at me, do i care for not being on your sportmanship list? obviously not. the reason y u may not realy like it its because maybe in the passed you may have been a victim of your own expansion ego! or maybe you may have tried to take something you didnt manage....dont know and dont care...be happy and have a gd game!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 11:22:30 AM by carloscarlos »

ReedME

• Former member
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2009, 11:21:04 AM »
Man Carlos, Calm down! Chill out  8)

carloscarlos

• Former member
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2009, 11:33:04 AM »
Man Carlos, Calm down! Chill out  8)

i am calm mate, i take this as a joke, but obviously there are some players here that dont...and are upset because in the passedthey may not have had what they expexted expected! :P

ReedME

• Former member
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2009, 11:43:56 AM »
hahaha nice correction there  ;D And no offence or anything, but replace passed with past and your sentence is basically perfect :P

Ok everyone calm it's just a game, breathe, in, out, in, out :P

all calm now ?  :laugh:

Offline ali5541

• Members
Sami: Open Sky vs World Link - What do you think? Silly or Serious
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2009, 01:06:47 PM »
Sami, can you lock this thread please? Hopefully delete it to. Everytime someone posts here we get at least one player mad/angry.
Top Airway Sim Fan, Member since July-2007

Offline ukatlantic

• Members
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2009, 01:13:40 PM »
Agree with Ali on this - needs to be locked or better removed entirely, this is just causing more upset for the player who had a PM demanding he drop capacity - not within the spirit of this game and I hope will be eradicated  :)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.