LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

swiftus27

Some of you all have some nice designs.  I wish I had skill and a program to do it with.

ban2

how much does it cost to paint up a plane for real? maybe sami can set icook up with his own paintshop in game and charge for his services ;)

ICEcoldair881

Quote from: ban2 on February 12, 2009, 11:32:02 PM
how much does it cost to paint up a plane for real? maybe sami can set icook up with his own paintshop in game and charge for his services ;)
depends on the plane...for those blank, white 767s you might see: $39,825CAD. I got that from the book "From The Flight Deck:Plane Talk and Sky Science" by Doug Morris, who is an Air Canada captain on the A320.

jamboy2378

Swiftus, Here's your plane.

[attachment deleted by admin]

swiftus27

seriously, why cant planes be this cool... thanks.

i will change over shortly when my wife is done using the comp.

Is that a Tri Star?

ICEcoldair881

1. yes, it is a tristar.

2. I think we've got another livery/logo designer.... :-\ hmmmm....ahhh, why not? hey Jamboy, could you give Merseyair a whirl? and make sure it's Meseya£r, and not Mercyair. thanks!

Cheers,
ICEcold

jamboy2378

will do. I think ICook was going to fix that.....but I'll run one up. What does Mercy mean? As in "No Mercy" kind of thing or what...give me something to start with and I won't miss the pound sign Fokker 100. Thanks

jamboy2378

Wait...my bad. Just actually read that..OK, no Mercy at all

ICEcoldair881

well, i like "cheers" so maybe include that, but apart from that....up to you my friend! and yes, make sure it is Merseya£r in a Fokker 100 and not Merceyair in a Fokker 100. thanks.

Cheers,
ICEcold

jamboy2378

Was going to put Norm on the tail

Tenerife

I'm still here...  :D

But I live in Belgium, and time here is 6 hours earlier then in the USA... So when your all on
I'm sleeping :)

So I will continue painting ...

iCook Airways

Tenerife

Hay ICEcold...

Sorry for the mistake and waiting !
(I'll give you a discount for that  :P)

Hope you like this one also...

iCook Airways

Tenerife

Little upgrade...

Flying together with Swedish Wings

iCook Airways

estair

Tenerife

Thx !

Mmh, kevin... you still want me to make a livery for RusAvia?
Or are your using the one made by Jamboy?

iCook Airways

estair

No thanks :) I am using the one that jamboy did :)
I´ll ask for your help in future ;)

Tenerife

Eurotrash Airlines livery ready

iCook Airways

DJRobbieD

Thanks iCook its great! i love it,

Sorry could i prioritise my list? The next time its my turn to get a design after the other users that is,

Please could you do my Logo next? with the triangle logo (TM)  ;) incorperated thanks so much!

;D A Very Happy Robbie ;D

Tenerife

HAHA, ok very happy Robbie, you'll be next

How's your competition going? you crushed them already with your £1 Fares?  :)

Good Luck...

iCook Airways

DJRobbieD

Hehe, well i was close too.... until all my planes went into C Check... at the same time almost >:(

But ill get em!!! i was there 1st!!! 6ml in debt and willing to go to 20ml before i give in  ;D

Robbie