LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

Andre

I don't have any information about JetSet Air, because I'm not in the Beginner's World to check it out, but I made a simple logo and livery. If you like it, use it.. it's up to you. If there's anything you want to change, let me know and I'll change it when I have time.  :)

Pilot Oatmeal

Hey guys,

Just wondering if someone could do me a logo and livery for my airline FlyGB.  I don't really want it to be based about the olympics but it can be British looking if you like... I like the red colour of Virgin Atlantic, with a white or black background.  A/C type preferably an AT42/72 

Many thanks in advance,

Jordan

---
just reposting this as it might have been missed on the other page.  :)

Andre

Hey Jordan, here's a logo and livery.. hopefully you like it, using it is optional. Let me know if you want changes, and I'll have a look at it when I have time.  :)

Pilot Oatmeal

Quote from: AndreBue on August 17, 2012, 04:38:53 PM
Hey Jordan, here's a logo and livery.. hopefully you like it, using it is optional. Let me know if you want changes, and I'll have a look at it when I have time.  :)

wow... mate I have to say, that has to be my favourite livery that I have... thank you so much ;D

Andre

Quote from: Pilot Oatmeal on August 17, 2012, 06:59:42 PM
wow... mate I have to say, that has to be my favourite livery that I have... thank you so much ;D

Very happy to hear you liked it buddy.  :) You're welcome

Benny_Ben1989

Hiya everyone,

Could anyone knock up a livery for a Boeing 737-200? The airline's name is 'Dalian Air'. Im playing in DOTM4 so if anyone can see my logo i've done and perhaps up scale that on to the plane :). I kind of have the slogan of 'China's regional airline'. Also thinking a predominantly red plane aswell

Many Thanks,
Ben :)

cmdrnmartin

Figured I'd show off my Livery here.

swiftus27

Excellent skin there.  Top notch

Andre

Very nice cmdrnmartin, looks like a 3D render.. :) Is it?

Andre

Ben, I made you a livery.. hope you like it.  :)

- Andre

ARASKA

Nice liveries Andre!
Could you perhaps make me one for Aerolines de Norte, based in Mexico, on an A319? 

Thanks, Sean

Meicci

Could someone possibly create something similar to my current livery, expect on a Fokker 100? Main colour could be green, since Fokkers are being used in my airlines based in Brazil (DOTM) and Mexico (NAC).

cmdrnmartin

Quote from: AndreBue on August 18, 2012, 03:44:24 PM
Very nice cmdrnmartin, looks like a 3D render.. :) Is it?

Yep. I wanted a retro-classic look.  I think it turned out rather nicely.

Andre

Quote from: ARASKA on August 18, 2012, 04:14:05 PM
Nice liveries Andre!
Could you perhaps make me one for Aerolines de Norte, based in Mexico, on an A319? 

Thanks, Sean

Thanks! Made you a livery.. I like a subtle, modern and clean look, and I hope you like it as well. Figured it would be suitable since the airline is in North America Challenge :) Slightly inspired by AeroMexico.  :P Don't know if you needed logo, but made one anyway.

Andre

Quote from: cmdrnmartin on August 18, 2012, 05:56:14 PM
Yep. I wanted a retro-classic look.  I think it turned out rather nicely.

It turned out beautiful. I love the livery itself, and regarding the render.. the lighting, shadows, models.. all are excellent. Great work. Do you mind if I ask which software was used? I'm a 3Ds Max user myself.

ARASKA

Quote from: AndreBue on August 18, 2012, 06:03:10 PM
Thanks! Made you a livery.. I like a subtle, modern and clean look, and I hope you like it as well. Figured it would be suitable since the airline is in North America Challenge :) Slightly inspired by AeroMexico.  :P Don't know if you needed logo, but made one anyway.
Its great!

Thanks, Sean

Benny_Ben1989

Ahh!! Thank you Andre. I like that rather alot :)

Many Thanks,
Ben :)

klb

Hi,

Can anyone make a logo and livery to my airline called "Air Fantastic" located in Beginners World please? Preferably on a 737-300 or 767-200/300.

Thanks in advance!
klb

Flash

Hi guys, I'd like to request a livery as well as a logo (as I don't really like the options the logo editor gives me)  :)

My airline in the newcomers world is ICELANDIC based in Keflavik and I'm using Boeing 737-300. The livery should be as follows: a Boeing 737-300 (if you could put the registration TF-APA on it it would be awesome) in a dark navy blue (the whole fuselage) as is the background of the flag of Iceland. On the stabilizer I'd like the red-white cross of the flag of Iceland and have it "running down" (the vertical red-white line of the cross) the fuselage below the passengers' windows up to the nose of the aircraft.

The name of the airline should be written in white letters (I was thinking impact, as is - I think - the font United uses) ICELANDIC at the front of the aircraft (pretty standard position for the name I guess).

For the Logo I don't really have any ideas to be honest :D

Thx in advance!

Flash  

AAL558

I'm looking for a Livery on an A320/321 relating to the airline name "FreeStar Airways." Its based in the Detroit, Michigan, United States. If you can make something that relates to the US, I'd greatly appreciated it.

I'd also like a Logo to accompany it.