LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

pa425804

Hello there,

I'm wondering if there's anyone out there is willing to make a livery for me, please?  I just don't have that skill.

Airline: HoNok Airlines (Capitalize the H & N)
Base: Munich

Preferably with something related to Bavaria or having a classical feel.

Really appreciate if anyone could help me out.

bob123

Thanks so much u took the idea right out of my head.
Thanks
Bob123

Benny_Ben1989

Hey guys,

Any chance of an MD80 painted up in EuroLithuanian titles?

Many Thanks,
Ben :)

knutm1980

Quote from: Benny_Ben1989 on May 17, 2012, 08:52:34 PM
Hey guys,

Any chance of an MD80 painted up in EuroLithuanian titles?

Many Thanks,

Whats your idea? A designers worste nightmare is a blank canvas.

Benny_Ben1989

No idea lol :),

I imagine something with the colours of the flag over the tail + rear 3/4 of the plane. Not too fussed about the airline name. Maybe a bit of colour on the bottom 1/3 of the plane.

I dont really have any artistic flare...was told at school that I could make a stick man look like a sumo wrestler...soo I have faith in your judgement lol

Many Thanks,

Daffers

Who will be so kind to create me a logo and livery, I want to have everything in black and white..
and the airline motto is: the fly way
if you are willing to help me out you can set me a pm and i will give you more details.. thanks in advance

JoeAcid69

Quote from: Daffers on May 18, 2012, 10:53:55 AM
Who will be so kind to create me a logo and livery, I want to have everything in black and white..
and the airline motto is: the fly way
if you are willing to help me out you can set me a pm and i will give you more details.. thanks in advance

Airlinename ?
Country?
Aircrafttype?
Then i look what i can do for you!
Joe 8)

knutm1980

Quote from: Benny_Ben1989 on May 18, 2012, 07:18:34 AM
No idea lol :),

I imagine something with the colours of the flag over the tail + rear 3/4 of the plane. Not too fussed about the airline name. Maybe a bit of colour on the bottom 1/3 of the plane.

I dont really have any artistic flare...was told at school that I could make a stick man look like a sumo wrestler...soo I have faith in your judgement lol

Many Thanks,

Had a go, trying to keep it quite traditional with a small EU tinge to it.

KareemofWheat

Hi

Can someone paint a livery for me on a turboprop outline? I'd really appreciate it!

Black plane with green highlights (especially a green nose cone, otherwise not picky about the highlights)

Swamp Fever Airlines (painted in green)

Green letters saying the slogan: Catch the Fever!

A smiling, green alligator head on the tail, if possible, otherwise a tail design of your choice.

I'm not picky about the style of how you want to make all that.

And don't worry about the location of the base...it will be wherever in the world there are swamps!

Thanks

JoeAcid69

Quote from: pa425804 on May 17, 2012, 10:00:25 AM
Hello there,

I'm wondering if there's anyone out there is willing to make a livery for me, please?  I just don't have that skill.

Airline: HoNok Airlines (Capitalize the H & N)
Base: Munich

Preferably with something related to Bavaria or having a classical feel.

Really appreciate if anyone could help me out.

I made it. I hope you like it!
Greetz Joe

pa425804

Joe,

You are a talent!  I do love your work and really appreciate that!  Thank you so much!

JoeAcid69

Quote from: pa425804 on May 18, 2012, 10:41:53 PM
Joe,

You are a talent!  I do love your work and really appreciate that!  Thank you so much!

Glad you like it! Thank you  ;D
Joe

ACDennison

I'm back after a break, last time out with a proper airline was JA#4, and a few experiments in JA#5 and DotM#3.

Anyway, here are my latest efforts for my DotM#4 carrier :)

JoeAcid69

Quote from: KareemofWheat on May 18, 2012, 06:13:54 PM
Hi

Can someone paint a livery for me on a turboprop outline? I'd really appreciate it!

Black plane with green highlights (especially a green nose cone, otherwise not picky about the highlights)

Swamp Fever Airlines (painted in green)

Green letters saying the slogan: Catch the Fever!

A smiling, green alligator head on the tail, if possible, otherwise a tail design of your choice.

I'm not picky about the style of how you want to make all that.

And don't worry about the location of the base...it will be wherever in the world there are swamps!

Thanks

Hello. I made you Livery&Logo. I tought about the Everglades in Florida/USA. I hope you like it.
Greetz Joe
;D

KareemofWheat

Thanks a bunch, Joe, great stuff!!

libertyairlines

Could someone please make a logo and livery for my airline, Liberty Airlines. Thanks

EsquireFlyer

Could anyone please make me a 707-420 (or any 707) livery for my airline, Pan American Luxury Transport? (Pan Lux)

I am sort of OK with graphics, so I was able to design the following logos which you can use as decals if you like. But I don't know how to draw an airplane or do a livery.

Thanks!!

mar88

I am not sure that is allowed, it is taking the name of another airline and their logo.

JoeAcid69

Quote from: EsquireFlyer on May 21, 2012, 07:19:45 AM
Could anyone please make me a 707-420 (or any 707) livery for my airline, Pan American Luxury Transport? (Pan Lux)

I am sort of OK with graphics, so I was able to design the following logos which you can use as decals if you like. But I don't know how to draw an airplane or do a livery.

Thanks!!

Hi. I hope you like my design. I had only a B707-320 template.
Greetz Joe

exchlbg

I have to warn you to use either name or logo of late Pan Am, because there is still a company existent, who ownes ansd licenses both.
Rules of our game stake clearly that usage of protected brands is illegal.