Cheers

broadbander

Quote from: Scotland1994 on May 31, 2011, 10:28:42 AM
could you maybe put a union jack onto the tail of the aircraft :) thanks

UKAS revised livery:

[attachment expired]

Jona L.

Quote from: rflane on May 29, 2011, 03:30:06 AM

Nice font ;D looks Arabian, but it isn't... I know things like Denglisch [Deutsch + Englisch mixture] but how'd you call that? Englian?! Arabish would be close to the German word for Arabian (Arabisch) LOL

nice one, again :)

Tujue

After looking at all these nice liveries, I decided to request a livery for my Dutch regional airline "RoyalNetherlands".

The request include a classic looking Fokker F28 (PH-FOA) and a modern Embraer E-Jet jetliner (PH-RNL). Both using orange and dark blue as main colors. Maybe a simple crown (like the one of Koninklijke TNT) on tail (large) and a small one in front of the fuselage titles? Also, the E-Jet could have a livery similar to that of US Airways. Thank you!

Yours sincerely,

TK1244
Tujue Airways (🇦🇿 Tujue Hava Yolları / 🇹🇷 Tujue Hava Yolları / 🇹🇲 Tujue Howa Ýollary / 🇺🇿 Tujue Havo Yoʻllari / 🇰🇿 Tujue Äwe Joldarı / 🇰🇬 Tujue Aba Joldoru)

slither360

Quote from: BobTheCactus on May 24, 2011, 01:29:54 AM
I'd really appreciate a new logo and livery for my airline, JetGreen International Airlines.

I like the idea behind my logo, but my skills are very poor so it looks bad.

I am attaching it, if someone could create a similar (good looking) logo and a livery on a DC-10/BAC 1-11, I'd really appreciate it.

Also, Both the logo and livery should have the SkyConnect logo on it:

Any Updates?

[attachment expired]

T8KE0FF

Wondering if anyone would fancy trying a go at my airline? It's called nexus. We use 777-200's and E-Jets so feel free to pick either one.. Silver would be great! And it would be great if it looked quite decorative but very classy at the same time.. If thats possible..

Thanks. :)

Genesis803

slither360

Thank you so much, both the livery and logo are amazing.

jamboy2378

Quote from: BobTheCactus on June 01, 2011, 09:38:13 PM
Thank you so much, both the livery and logo are amazing.

always welcome. Bob's have to stick together

forsberc

Hey guys,

Nice job on all the liveries you have posted so far! Do you mind making a livery for Aero Colombia as my photoshop skills are very limited?

I am not attached to anything in particular, so use your imagination and creativity!

Jet Age: https://www.airwaysim.com/game/Info/Airline/900/

Currently flying DC7, F27, VISC 840's.

If possible, I would prefer the livery on a DC8 as I am eventually going to expand into that fleet.

Any help will be appreciated!

Cheers,
Cameron

forsberc

Looks great! Thanks so much!

Dave4468

Can someone do me a livery and logo for Air Avon please?

If possible a BAC 1-11-500 would be great, I'm thinking something river-like. A Bristol coat of arms on there somewhere would be cool too!

Cheers

AZBraniac23

Rflane-I must say you  do a wonderful job with your designs.  I was wondering if it would be possible to a logo and/or livery for my Brazilian airline Air Carnival.

I want it party themed with purple and gold colors and with the catchline "Air Carnival-Come Join the Party!"  Perhaps a Boeing 737-900 would be ideal for the aircraft.  Thanks so much, you really are fantastic from looking at all of your work-Chris

Matthew Freeman

Hello I was wondering if I could get someone do design a logo and livery for my airline please. My airline is Canada's Finest I currently have a B737-600 and D8-Q400 in my fleet. If I could make one request please if there could be a red maple leaf on the tail of the plane that would be great. You can be as create as you like :)

Thank you so much
Matthew

MRFREAK

Quote from: Freezeman24 on June 03, 2011, 12:08:07 AM
Hello I was wondering if I could get someone do design a logo and livery for my airline please. My airline is Canada's Finest I currently have a B737-600 and D8-Q400 in my fleet. If I could make one request please if there could be a red maple leaf on the tail of the plane that would be great. You can be as create as you like :)

Thank you so much
Matthew

Here's my version of Canada's Finest, Hope you can use it and enjoy it :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v392/MRFREAK/CanadasFinestDone.png

Ilyushin

hidajetairlines Tupolev Tu-134

AeroFlight Tupolev Tu-134

Matthew Freeman

MRFREAK I love the livery that you did it looks great thank you so much :) Now I have a question what do I have to do to use the livery in game?? Or do I have to do anything?? Sorry I am new at this :)

ucfknightryan

Quote from: Freezeman24 on June 03, 2011, 05:33:41 PM
MRFREAK I love the livery that you did it looks great thank you so much :) Now I have a question what do I have to do to use the livery in game?? Or do I have to do anything?? Sorry I am new at this :)

Save the image to your computer.  Then go to the Dashboard page in whichever game you are playing.  Then go to the settings page.  Near the top there's a place to upload a livery.

Matthew Freeman

I tried saving it to my computer and still not working :( it says my file is a png file and it has to be a jpg file. Does anyone know how to change it to a jpg file??

Ilyushin

Here you go, sir! In .jpg format for you. :)