LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

Ilyushin

I am unfamiliar with the software used and I don't even know how to draw straight lines :-[ But I'm pretty satisfied with the outcome myself.

Do keep in mind this is my first livery ever. ;D

Here is my final result... I hope you like it. Please, come up with constructive criticism. :)

[attachment expired]

Pike

Ilyushin,

It looks great!  Many thanks! 

I especially like the tail, that worked out better than I could have hoped. 

I've added it, feel legit now!  ;D

Ilyushin

Quote from: Pike on March 07, 2011, 03:23:57 PM
Ilyushin,

It looks great!  Many thanks! 

I especially like the tail, that worked out better than I could have hoped. 

I've added it, feel legit now!  ;D

Are you serious? ;D

Well thank you then! I really appreciate that. :)

Ilyushin

jono986

Hello all! I'm looking for someone who wouldnt mind making me a livery for my airline 'AirNergy'.

If possible, would like the template to be a Q400, failing that an Airbus 320.

It doesnt need to be over the top, but it does require 'AirNergy' in this font: http://www.eaglefonts.com/motter-tektura-ttf-97121.htm and in Blue if possible?

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Mr. Pete

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to create a livery for my airline, Red Eye Airlines. Here is logo in psd. Preferable template would be Airbus 320/321 or 300/600.

Thanks! :)

jonleonardjr

Quote from: Mr Pepto on March 07, 2011, 08:55:16 PM
I was wondering if anyone would be willing to create a livery for my airline, Red Eye Airlines. Here is logo in psd. Preferable template would be Airbus 320/321 or 300/600.

Thanks! :)

By the way, whenever I'm perusing airlines, your logo always catches my eye. It's a very good logo!

Mr. Pete

Pike

Quote from: Ilyushin on March 07, 2011, 03:24:37 PM
Are you serious? ;D

Well thank you then! I really appreciate that. :)

Ilyushin

lol,  you don't give yourself enough credit.  It's really a very nice design.  Considering the colors in use, it's really just right.  I'd have not
thought about doing the tail like that, and the way that the one ray from the sun goes down it at just the right angle, really cool.

Thanks again!

Ilyushin

Quote from: TK1244 on March 08, 2011, 12:37:22 AM
You forgot something to add to the tail:
© TK1244 ;D

Well I actually had the same in mind. ;)

NPWair

Hello .

can some one please take my current livery (see below) and transfer it to a ATR 72-500 and a airbus 306

many thanks in advance
nick
leaping tiger airways

[attachment expired]

ltaudi

Hi Guys!

If anyone can spare their time to create an airline livery I would greatly appreciated. I made an airline logo that you can see what I'm aiming for. I would like a dark fearless lion on the plane. It doesn't have to cover the whole plane with a picture but just somewhere. I like the colors Black/Red/Yellow. Possibly on a Boeing 777 plane

--Name of Airline in the front // then towards the back the Lion --

Thank you for anyone who is willing to help :)

ltaudi

Quote from: ltaudi on March 10, 2011, 05:36:47 PM
Hi Guys!

If anyone can spare their time to create an airline livery I would greatly appreciated. I made an airline logo that you can see what I'm aiming for. I would like a dark fearless lion on the plane. It doesn't have to cover the whole plane with a picture but just somewhere. I like the colors Black/Red/Yellow. Possibly on a Boeing 777 plane

--Name of Airline in the front // then towards the back the Lion --

Thank you for anyone who is willing to help :)

ANYONE??  :'(

pascaly

Go easy mate, you asked 12 hours ago when half the world is asleep.

Someone will generously donate their time to help, just be patient.

Alos, you didn't specify the name of your airline....that might make it a little hard to do  ;)

ejunior

Hi. I'm looking for someone who wouldnt mind making me a livery for my airline ANA AIR.

If possible, would like the template to be an Airbus 320.

I'll very happy with a simple design. Maybe with an airline name (ANA AIR). The colours? Maybe a white body with an orange tail and engines.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Ilyushin

Made this for myself... Don't really like it though.

Ilyushin

[attachment expired]

iFlysimX

Hello everyone!!

Could someone please make me an Airline Logo of Air Argentina with the colors of white light blue and little yellow.....THANK YOU!!!

Artem999

Where do you get all these white liveries? I can not find 'em anywhere. Could you please give them?

Tujue

Quote from: Artem Ushakov on March 13, 2011, 11:31:31 AMWhere do you get all these white liveries? I can not find 'em anywhere. Could you please give them?
jetabout has good templates
Tujue Airways (🇦🇿 Tujue Hava Yolları / 🇹🇷 Tujue Hava Yolları / 🇹🇲 Tujue Howa Ýollary / 🇺🇿 Tujue Havo Yoʻllari / 🇰🇿 Tujue Äwe Joldarı / 🇰🇬 Tujue Aba Joldoru)

Ilyushin

Pike,

If you want I can re-do your livery's tail with smooth lines and with non-overlapping lines (so the rudder etc is still visible over the paint).
I've had a pretty lady over at my place here Friday night and she explained me how the software works.

Got any more requests which I don't know how to do?
Wait till Friday again.

;D

Ilyushin