LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

jonleonardjr

Quote from: Dave4468 on March 05, 2011, 02:03:13 PM
I need advice, which of my Karoo Air liveries above look better?

The current one (bottom) with its all rounded modern stuff or the one above with the flying springbok and BA style livery?

Though I like both, the most recent incarnation has a very modern and real feel to it. Like I'd buy that as a legitimate livery of an actual airline. The one above it looks cool, and I dig, but it doesn't have the same "grounded-in-reality" feel of the bottom one.

Also worth mentioning, to be quite honest, I do not really like any of the liverys (liveries?) above those. I think your eye for what works has probably improved.

They're still all way better than mine.

ACfly

Quote from: Dave4468 on March 05, 2011, 02:03:13 PM
I need advice, which of my Karoo Air liveries above look better?

The current one (bottom) with its all rounded modern stuff or the one above with the flying springbok and BA style livery?

I like the last one - the most modern

Sanabas

I have a livery request for my new airline in MT4. The airline name is Kikkerlucht, which is dutch for frog air, more or less. Would love to see some sort of dutch themed frog on the side. I'd guess orange & green probably work as colours, but anything bright & loud probably works if you feel like getting inventive. My fleet is a300s and ATR 42/72s for now.

carloscarlos

Hi everyone,
havent had a lot of time latelly, so you havent seen me around...

started a the NA challenge, but was still pretty busy at what i was doing, so decided to let it go...here is my livery for the New modern times...
hope you like it.
Air Atlantis is back on the Game!  ;D

Regards
cc

[attachment expired]

Ilyushin

Looks sharp! But I think you should remove the SkyTeam logo. ;D

carloscarlos

hehe....as i said....not had much time....but thanks for the tip!
sorted!

ltaudi

Who here has TIGER BLOOD to design me a logo and livery for LionsGate Airways?

carloscarlos

Quote from: ltaudi on March 06, 2011, 05:14:54 PM

How much are you willing to pay?! on our days...nothing is free! haha :P

carloscarlos

there you are pall...

[attachment expired]

swiftus27

Hey Carlos, welcome back.  I wondered what happened to ya.

ltaudi

Quote from: carloscarlos on March 06, 2011, 08:05:16 PM
there you are pall...
Really have that much time in your hands huh

carloscarlos

Quote from: swiftus27 on March 06, 2011, 09:24:42 PM
Hey Carlos, welcome back.  I wondered what happened to ya.

I have a life mate...you know...wife...kids...cars...and of course AWS...something had to give away...

swiftus27

Quote from: carloscarlos on March 07, 2011, 12:29:24 AM
I have a life mate...you know...wife...kids...cars...and of course AWS...something had to give away...

should have chosen the wife.  after 5 years, I know how little one can 'get'.

carloscarlos

hehe...on the first stints of aws...she did threatned that id have to move to the shed...never happend though! hahaha

carloscarlos

Quote from: ltaudi on March 06, 2011, 09:56:12 PM
Really have that much time in your hands huh
what didnt like!? you didnt mention what sort of plane...what colors...no ideas...i had to put my "imagination" working to come up with a livery for you!

Pike

Hi everyone!

Ok...after trying the last few days to create my own livery, I think I officially give up.  The best I could do came out looking like the guy who did the cartoon G Airways plane in another thread.

If anyone has time, I be most appreciated if someone could work up a 737 or Fokker livery based on this:

bigger version...

The Japanese text there says 'Rising Sun', and the airline motto is 'The Sun is Rising'.  I'd love having the motto featured somewhere, but
it isn't necessary.  I also have the logo PSD files, if needed.

Other than that, I'm not especially picky and anything one of you livery masters could conjure up would be appreciated and enjoyed!

Thanks,

Pike

ltaudi

Quote from: carloscarlos on March 07, 2011, 12:46:19 AM
what didnt like!? you didnt mention what sort of plane...what colors...no ideas...i had to put my "imagination" working to come up with a livery for you!
Well I sorta created a logo for the airline.

jonleonardjr

Quote from: ltaudi on March 07, 2011, 05:16:40 AM
Well I sorta created a logo for the airline.

Yeah but to be fair, the livery he designed was way better than the logo.

carloscarlos

here you dont mention anything about the logo, livery or colors. sorry.

Ilyushin

Quote from: Pike on March 07, 2011, 05:13:41 AM
Hi everyone!

Ok...after trying the last few days to create my own livery, I think I officially give up.  The best I could do came out looking like the guy who did the cartoon G Airways plane in another thread.

If anyone has time, I be most appreciated if someone could work up a 737 or Fokker livery based on this:

bigger version...

The Japanese text there says 'Rising Sun', and the airline motto is 'The Sun is Rising'.  I'd love having the motto featured somewhere, but
it isn't necessary.  I also have the logo PSD files, if needed.

Other than that, I'm not especially picky and anything one of you livery masters could conjure up would be appreciated and enjoyed!

Thanks,

Pike

I'm trying to make something for you. It is my first try ever so don't expect too much of it. To be honest it doesn't look bad. I'm just trying to make nice sunrays right now. :P

I don't want to let you down, so I'm really trying my best. But I will not feel insulted if you don't like it. Constructive criticism is always welcome!

I will post an image soon.