LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

jay_1

Hi,

I just finished the learning game world and started in Jet Age based in Manila. My airline name is Victory Air, and I plan on flying the DC10 or B747-100. I would prefer something in a few shades of red and blue, but it is ok if you choose something else.

PM me if you want to ask questions, thanks!

Jay

T8KE0FF

airEngland (BHX)

(click the small image of the livery and then save it from the site that you will be redirected to).

Sorry for the stretch on the A320. This is the best I can do. Unfortunately Sami hasn't yet got round to updating the livery size requirements..........

N101PA

A couple I've done...

Let me know what you guys think =)

Jona L.

Quote from: T8KE0FF on July 11, 2010, 05:10:33 PM
Image obviously to small to work on.

And why should I sign up for something when there are already perfectly good templates on other sites.

you just need to downloand, Marshall!!! no need for sign-up!

Jona L.

btw. Nice to see you back, rflane now all others can pack together their things ;D !!!

Jona L.

Quote from: jay_1 on July 12, 2010, 06:04:05 AM
Hi,

I just finished the learning game world and started in Jet Age based in Manila. My airline name is Victory Air, and I plan on flying the DC10 or B747-100. I would prefer something in a few shades of red and blue, but it is ok if you choose something else.

PM me if you want to ask questions, thanks!

Jay

My job ;D !

T8KE0FF

Quote from: Jona L. on July 12, 2010, 08:12:51 AM

you just need to downloand, Marshall!!! no need for sign-up!
It says I can only view in a 500x500 pixel view.
Oh well.

raptorva

Well here are two liveries I made myself for my Kuala lumpur based airline in MT2.

The first one I made a while ago.
The second one I made tonight to feature the 747

Tell me what you think

[attachment expired]

raptorva

Quote from: N101PA on July 12, 2010, 06:22:40 AM
A couple I've done...

Let me know what you guys think =)

I do love how you did those, they look very smart.
Perhaps you could do one for my airline (see post above, Jet Horizons) as I need new livery style and logo I think

Jona L.

Victory Air First Draw B741:

Critics, and change wishes welcome...
Jona L.

EDIT: Added some more red and blue, since it seemed too few for me :)

[attachment expired]

BusBoy

Hello all..need a little help with an airline livery!....'Pacifican' has just opened up based in KLGB and im looking for a livery and Airline logo please....if possible i would love the logo to be designed on an ERJ145 as this is my launch aircraft.
Colour scheme im looking for is dark blue, black and white if possible but ill take anything that looks great..
thanks guys

PNH

Can someone please make a livery and logo for NetJet?

Plane: McDonnel Douglas MD-82
Name: NetJet
Colors: Do what ever you want, but maybe orange, blue or green?

Jona L.

hey, boys!

for both of your requests, I don't have any templates (Jetabout does not have them [maybe "yet"]) I could offer you a DC-9 [PNH] or a Fokker 28 [Dominic] (just most similar looking ones...) I'll look at your ailrines, and will do a livery for both of you on the plane you operate most (or have ordered most) ;)

If you'd like to request something special, let me know here or via PM :)

Jona L.

Jona L.

P.S. Damn! you both have (nearly) only the requested planes....
I neither have ERJ, nor CRJ, nor MD-80...

I am sooooo sorry...

Let me know if you'd like one of the following ones:

Airbus: A300, A310, A319, A320, A321, A330-2/300, A340 (all), A388
ATR: AT42-2/3/500, AT72-2/500
Boeing: B737 (all), B747 (all) B757-2/300, B767-300Freighter, B777-2/300
Aerospitale/British Aerospace: Concorde
Fokker: F28 (all), F50, F70, F100
Lockheed: L1011-1, L1011-250
McDonnell Douglas: DC-9, MD-11

That are the ones I have templates of... (best are A330-200, A380, B777-200, B747-400, since I have a kit for those, so Higher quality possible ;) )

Jona L.

Dookz

This one's for my airline in jetage2

[attachment expired]

T8KE0FF

Quote from: dominicafc84 on July 14, 2010, 02:07:43 PM
Hello all..need a little help with an airline livery!....'Pacifican' has just opened up based in KLGB and im looking for a livery and Airline logo please....if possible i would love the logo to be designed on an ERJ145 as this is my launch aircraft.
Colour scheme im looking for is dark blue, black and white if possible but ill take anything that looks great..
thanks guys
As discussed in PM, the requested aircraft is not currently available. So I have used a A330 as I have mentioned already. The livery is a simple yet modern design and imcomporates the 'Pacfician Flying Triangle' logo. All the colours you requested were used!

Enjoy!!

BusBoy

Thanks alot buddy.....great livery!! exactly what i was after ... thanks alot again

MRFREAK

Hello everyone.

I was just wondering if anyone would like to make me a logo for Bahamas Jetlines? And maybe also a aircraft livery?

If you are interested then PM me for more info.  ;D

Sincerly yours
Mr.Freak

herts15

Hi guys,

Am looking for a logo and livery for my up and coming airline, UAE Airways

We operated a fleet of 757-200s and are looking for a crisp, clean design featuring the colours of our national flag.

Jona L.

I'll do it, when  am back home (our right now)...

just as an order-confirmation ;)

Jona L.